Novigrad isn't smooth anymore....

+
How they have the cheek to continue to advertise this game is beyond me. Haven't enough people suffered without ruining their reputation even more? I certainly am not recommending this to anyone at the moment.

And UP again. Fix the FPS!

---------- Updated at 10:39 AM ----------

Don't expect one. They certainly didn't react when that one patch messed up the performance. Granted, it was fixed with the patch after that, but an acknowledgement would be nice.
Well, that's a big miss. And worng attitude. I run DevOPS dept. in IT firm and can say for sure that that's the way u loose your clients.

I download 1.11 patch on X1 (1.4GB) and performance in Novigrad is still very poor....
That explains why there is no mention of performance fix in 1.11 patch notes. Great. looks like at least another two weeks. Is there a refund option, anyone knows?

Yeah, I was hoping 1.11 would fix things for xbox one in Novigraad, but they didn't deliver.

Damn.. they really don't test these updates fully, do they? it is starting to get really silly now. Even PC 1.11 has issues with performance and downgraded visuals.

Damn.. they really don't test these updates fully, do they? it is starting to get really silly now. Even PC 1.11 has issues with performance and downgraded visuals.
Not for Xbox, that's for sure. However it's not the case here. They DID NOT EVEN TRY to fix it. 1.11 patch notes show that clearly. 1.07 broke the game for all platforms and they did react with 1.08 . 1.10 boosted PS4, created some issuef for PC, but mods and ability to edit settings and drivers experiments got them back in the game.

And we, Xbox owners, are just screwed.

Top Bottom