Novigrad White screen Bug PS4

+
So, since the Novigrad update became available for pre-order on PS4 I've noticed on the shop it kinda looks a bit......off shall we say. I went to the shop to pre-order it and was greeted with the white screen of death. Figured maybe it was something on my end so I just restarted the game, and yet low and behold the white screen of Novigrad persists. Kinda want to get this pre-order but at the same time a bit Put off by the laziness here. I should also point out that this was on PS4, I'm fully aware the PC version is fine so, no idea how they messed the PS4 so bad.

p.s apolagies for the shoddy screenshot, it was taken on my phone. X

Attachments

• white screen.jpg
    white screen.jpg
    764.6 KB · Views: 97
Got the same with tavern board as well, but besides of this white picture here no other issue. Did spend ore, got the board, works well. So assume is just minor thing, planning to buy the package as well and assume is "safe" even with the white picture.

Same here, but I have seen the white screen pop up in the general announcements thread as well. Most recently for the Faction challenge, in addition to the tavern and the pre order Novograd specials as well.

Raunbjorn

So, since the Novigrad update became available for pre-order on PS4 I've noticed on the shop it kinda looks a bit......off shall we say. I went to the shop to pre-order it and was greeted with the white screen of death. Figured maybe it was something on my end so I just restarted the game, and yet low and behold the white screen of Novigrad persists. Kinda want to get this pre-order but at the same time a bit Put off by the laziness here. I should also point out that this was on PS4, I'm fully aware the PC version is fine so, no idea how they messed the PS4 so bad.

p.s apolagies for the shoddy screenshot, it was taken on my phone. X
Just change the ingame language and then back again and it should work as normal.

Top Bottom