Now playing [music]

+
The Pretty Reckless - albums Light me up (2010)
Going to Hell (2014)
For those that want to listen to old style Rock (kinda :) )

Nobody does punk like the English did punk, so many greats from that era... here's one of the best:

Crass weren't only about the music, there were a lot of artforms involved too. Note the composite symbolism in their main logo. The Cross, Swastika, and Union Jack encircled by the Ouroboros - signifying control / power ultimately destroys itself.

Since we were talking abour Eurovision and songs from our countries not too long ago, I was reminded of this one from my own lands, which I actually like:

The performer also has his own political/comedic show, which is very popular. Some of the clips in the vid and the show in general kinda explain why my sense of humour is... the way it is.

Can someone recommend good trance records?

Not really trance, more ambient electric prog rock, but Mike Oldfield is an extremely talented and versatile musician / composer, ultimately created a variety of sounds since he basically launched Richard Bransons Virgin empire, but heres a sample with an excellent video, especially if like me you miss a space based scifi show.

In a mood for some folk, after the episode of Vikings. Wait, I'm always in the mood for some folk.

[video=youtube;uPt7K6g-dhU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPt7K6g-dhU[/video]

@Kudos Maybe this can bring some of the feelings of that certain space show :p Porcupine Tree's Up the Downstair. All I could find was one video featuring the song, so I suppose the universe is selfish and wishes to keep it all for itself ;)

Been listening to The Glitch Mob a lot recently. Especially when I need a kickstart at the beginning of the week, nothing beats a bit of loud music.

Top Bottom