Now playing [music]

+
Insane drum skills! Make sure to watch @4K, using headphones!
BTW, it's ma boi Mono Neon on the bass guitar!

Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Insane drum skills! Make sure to watch @4K, using headphones!
BTW, it's ma boi Mono Neon on the bass guitar!

Whoa just now realising.. Does changing vid resolution affects the sound quality on YT?! Or is it something more of a threshold? It sounds amazing on fullHD (laptop here xD ), especially the 2nd one.

[off-topic] @Cali66 I always wondered: Does your nickname refer to audio gear, like the Cali76, made by Origin Effects?

When I google 'Cali66', this is what I get:
CE044F45-8DBB-44CD-AE4B-8ABE203E37BE.jpeg
:shrug:

Whoa just now realising.. Does changing vid resolution affects the sound quality on YT?!
I would have to double check if there's a difference in audio quality between 4K and 1440p, and it probably depends on the audio resolution of the uploaded file, but I'm pretty sure that there's a noticeable difference between 1080p and 720p on nearly every video you can find on YouTube.

Last edited:
[off-topic] @Cali66 I always wondered: Does your nickname refer to audio gear, like the Cali76, made by Origin Effects?

When I google 'Cali66', this is what I get:
View attachment 11331604
:shrug:

I would have to double check if there's a difference in audio quality between 4K and 1440p, and it probably depends on the audio resolution of the uploaded file, but I'm pretty sure that there's a noticeable difference between 1080p and 720p on nearly every video you can find on YouTube.It
It's just short for California where I live and year I was born. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom