Now playing [music]

+
@StaGiors And you can take mine!

My congratulations on 500 post :)

Last edited:
It is so weird that this reminds me somehow of Greek Folk music. Can't really give you any examples, I have not listened to these songs in a long time, but I remember learning traditional dances, on songs that had very similar rhythm and melodic lines.

So instead check this guy out. He was BLIND. No really, he was blind. And really good guitarist. What I mean by "was" is that he is no longer alive.

Last edited:
It is so weird that this reminds me somehow of Greek Folk music. Can't really give you any examples, I have not listened to these songs in a long time, but I remember learning traditional dances, on songs that had very similar rhythm and melodic lines.

So instead check this guy out. He was BLIND. No really, he was blind. And really good guitarist. What I mean by "was" is that he is no longer alive.
"Time goes on, I gotta do it now before the feelings gone!"
Nice, thanks again for such an awesome song. :) He's gone, but he left a special feeling within this song, that's for sure.

English version of Type-0 is came out and I listening it's soundtrack right now. ^_^

Last edited:
This is one of my absolute favorite songs lyrically. John Mayer writes a love song, and at the same time warns us not to love one part of our lives too much. Be it professional success, money, human relationships. Because as he says, in the end it all evens out. You get what you give, so give time to everything. "That's the way this wheel is working".

[video=youtube;54xffP3-DrQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54xffP3-DrQ[/video]

Oooooh you guys check this one out. A hard rock band from Sweden, that I happened to chance upon, when they were playing in the city I live in.

There's some screaming involved :p

Oh a little sidestory, on that Graveyard live. A greek stoner rock band was opening the show, so naturally the sound engineer cranked everything to the max, to allow Graveyard to reach the set noise level. It was the weirdest experience, I felt like my chest was about to explode from the sound. And then the singer burned his amp :p

Last edited:
Still addicted to this guy's music. He's composed some very good music. Maybe CDPR will give him a chance in cyberpunk 2077? Two or three tracks by him would be good. From him and from Behaviour/Michael McCann. A person can wish.

After hearing the music that was used in the Assassin's Creed Unity CGI trailer, I looked around to see who sang it and after a couple of minutes, I found it.

[video=youtube;dBo-uQKuw3Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBo-uQKuw3Y[/video]

Here's a "mainstream" song that's been stuck in my head for 2 weeks. Really hard to forget about it, when it's being played everywhere I go. :p

Oh, also, French is a beautiful language methinks.

Top Bottom