Now playing [music]

+
I make a Christmas CD every year for a gift exchange with old high school friends. I'll include some videos of the less well known ones. Here's the 2017 playlist:

1. Little Saint Nick - the Beach Boys
2. Castle on the Hill - Ed Sheeran
3. New York - St. Vincent
4. Green Light - Lorde
5. I Dare You - the XX
6. Cant Stop the Feeling - Justin Timberlake (I know it's from 2016 ... but it was all over the radio this year)
7. Feel it Still - Portugal. The Man
8. We Like it - Computer Games
9. Country - Porches
10. Gwan - Rostam (such a great and weird song)
11. The Greatest Gift - Sufjan Stevens
12. Palace - Sam Smith
13. Malibu - Miley Cyrus
14. Pain - The War on Drugs
15. I Was a Fool - Sunflower Bean
16. Wating on a Song - Dan Aurebach
17. To Be Without You - Ryan Adams
18. Ballad of the Dying Man - Father John Misty
19. (No One Knows Me) Like the Piano - Sampha
20. All American Made - Margo Price
21. Sign of the Times - Harry Styles

Hey Witcher Family & Friends, I have not been here in awhile I used to go by "ONLY ONCE" and well I often wonder how folks are doing and I miss this place, it helped me get through some hard times in general for many years. Anyways.. I've been hard at work starting to write my very first Alternative Rock Album, it has been a real learning process for me to say the least, cause I have never tried to write full songs before I just really wanted to, so I don't know how to read music it's all by ear and my gear is cheap cause duh.. I'm poor AF lol.. so don't expect it to sound super high quality when I'm working with a little cheap 8track recorder in my tint little apartment, but it's been real fun and I love doing it AND I'm only getting better at it the more I play and write + it's also been very healing for me as well, it's crazy cause I have never tried to sing and play guitar at the same time before all of this started a little over a year ago when my life got flipped upside down, but I think I'm doing pretty good and what I have created so far I think has some real potential, so I wanted to share just a "FEW" (Rough Mixed Drafts) of my work with You ALL..

I've been told (my music) it has a classic Punk/Rock-ish vibe to it mixed with some edge. But you can hear these songs in the making for yourselves before I go.. Dark & Really Work Hard To Finish Them "into the new year and beyond" With My NEW BAND MEMBERS THAT ARE NOW FORMING AS WE SPEAK. ;)

It's kinda funny cause my new drummer, Andrew it turns out He's POLISH, Hah! So I was like Right On.. and he loves my voice and thinks I have talent and of course he is now ready to help play and practice what I have written over this last year or so, but yeah, I'm going to leave the link to my page, and remember these are just "SOME SONG IDEAS" A Work in Progress if you will, so you will hear some mistakes I'm sure, and I'm well aware of what needs to be redone and changed, I'll iron things soon enough, you know how it goes.

Yeah, thanks for listening and if you dig what I am coming up with so far, you just wait until we get some real drums and some new guitar leads + some real bass lines cooking up in the next year or so, yeah baby!! lol cause these things take time etc..etc.. but you'll see, and I'm just reaching out, so become a fan if you want to see and hear any future progress, thanks for your love and support.

Happy Holiday's & Merry Christmas To You All..
<3 -Mike Skuzz and the Rest of the Gang From JUNO RISING

p.s Moderator feel free to re-post this if you think this is not the right place for it, pass it around share it far and wide idk, see what happens lol and wth?
I had to get a new profile ever since they changed the Tan backdrop to Bright White, Bawhahaa it says I'm a poser again, fuck that shit, I practically lived on here for years, my first profile was made in 2007 then a new one where I was here all the damn time while they made TW3 Sigh.. BLAH,BLAH,BLAH
Otay we'll meet again, I gotta get back to my Music and make it better, it's what I listen to so I thought I'd share since CDPR even though they make video games, they have been an inspiration as well or I would not even be here today posting this, it's a long story but thanks for reading this short novel. lol

https://www.reverbnation.com/artist/...ING?kick=74874

Last edited:
SaintRogue;n10097191 said:
I used to go by "ONLY ONCE" and well I often wonder how folks are doing and I miss this place, it helped me get through some hard times in general for many years.
Good to see you again -- we've missed you! (Although, last time, I thought you'd returned as Red-Stars .)
SaintRogue;n10097191 said:
Happy Holiday's & Merry Christmas To You All..
And the best to you! Here's to the success of your music!

Oh Yeah,, lol well Hmm.. WONDER How I can get back into that one the maybe, but somehow this is how I got on today, I think the other is tied to a phone number that dosen't work anymore, all I remember is there were some kinks on here still and yeah, well shoot, I just need one profile.. I'll finger it out later! lol.. but it's nice to just stop by and say hi.. ttyl brother.. I'll be around!! ;)

Last edited:

Anyone listened to Jakub Zytecki? A Polish guitarist. I'm not usually into guitar heroes but his technique, sound and the overall production of his songs just ticks all the right boxes for me.

Ooooo! Def Leppard :) So nostalgic! We used to listen to this a LOT when we were teens (kids?) somewhere in 90s.

Let's play few more Leppard songs:

Hey, been a while since I posted... wanted to share these songs from a brazillian singer and a band she's in collaboration with these other two singers.

(I can't post more than one link for some reason)

Last edited:
Rpac.605;n10281162 said:
(I can't post more than one link for some reason)

Did you try to use the Insert Video tags in Advanced Editor? A next to smiley, on the top right corner of where you write your posts.

Top Bottom