Now playing [music]

+
One of my friends worked on the tavern themes for this game. And overall PK has a very good soundtrack. I wish I had more time to play it.

Last edited:
PK has a very good soundtrack

Hmm, it's really nice and helped to start this morning :)
I'm also found many times game or movie OSTs well worth to hear! Jesper Kyd one of my favourit! Ivan Torrent is an other one. I also love to hear The Witcher OSTs. Though even I didn't play TW3 it has incredible tracks on OST. I wonder what it will be like when the familiar songs will come if once I play it.
This group also has very good adaptations of LOTR songs! One of them:

Hmm, it's really nice and helped to start this morning :)
I'm also found many times game or movie OSTs well worth to hear! Jesper Kyd one of my favourit! Ivan Torrent is an other one. I also love to hear The Witcher OSTs. Though even I didn't play TW3 it has incredible tracks on OST. I wonder what it will be like when the familiar songs will come if once I play it.
This group also has very good adaptations of LOTR songs! One of them:

Yeah, I've been playing a lot of Total War: Warhammer lately, and I'm a huge Hobbit nerd, so naturally I've listened to that song on repeat for the past month. :)

I love orchestral / soundtrack stuff. Here's one of my favorites:
Audiomachine, Ivan Torrent, Immediate Music, and E.S. Posthumus are some of the best orchestras and choirs ever.
I haven't checked out orchestral much yet but I might check those out next! Here is one group I did find. They're pretty saucy (Lacroix Despheres):

Top Bottom