Now playing [music]

+
Good day, CD PROJEKT RED!

I am your dedicated WITCHER fan! Thanks to you, I met the creator of the wonderful universe, Andrzej Sapkowski and his work, with the coolest adventures of Geralt of Rivia in your ideal game adaptation !!

Thank you very much for your impeccable work! I hope your next masterpiece will be received as well by the public as the WITCHER 3!

But, I have a request for you. Since I have been making music for a long time, I have the fruits of my creativity in the form of what I compose and write. Therefore, I am making you a small gift in the form of the Lunarecst - SYNTH RANGER track, written by me specifically for your game, for CYBERPUNK 2077 and I want to hear it in the game = D

This is not a masterpiece, I do not ask you to put it on the main theme, but at least in the form of a track on a radio station would not mind hearing = D

With great respect, your dedicated fan - Lunarecst

I sent you letters to several addresses, because I really want it to reach you for sure )
You will find all the necessary formats on your mailbox )

Sorry for my persistence = D

https://soundcloud.com/ve0eeprbsr16%2Fsynth-ranger
Happy listening everyone)

in the last compilation, every track is beautiful (especially in 4:00, 7:30, 11:00 21:00 and 24:30). Although here every track deserves attention in my opinion. you can click any video at any time on the video. And it will sound cool. These tracks are very driving and suitable for shootouts (in my opinion)
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Top Bottom