Now playing [music]

+
"Behind blue eyes" by The Who. the only ones to give the true dimension of this song, a true classic of pop music/power ballad. release date 1971
{my love is vengeance and that's never free}

Last edited:
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Last edited:
Scorn - Vae Solis

Pitch Shifter - Live in Detroit 1994

Godflesh - Streetcleaner: Live at Roadburn 2011

Last edited:
for once, no music but a great classic. less than 1 minute 50 seconds of happiness. I love the theater, the great classics.
if you like; enjoy. {for my part, I still have chills}

No comment...

at the end of my trial in 2006, about myself, the general attorney told; "beware ladies and gentlemen, when I see this young woman, I see death and the maiden! do not be moved by her beauty and her false kindness."

Last edited:
So, not only is Altarage coming with a new album, so is Borgne. Looks to become a good year for music.
And just discovered these guys. My kind of black metal for sure.

Last edited:
Bolt Thrower - Realm of Chaos

Finally got around to dropping the dosh on their first three on vinyl. "Full dynamic range" they is, which I have not experienced as of yet. Earache seems to be doing this with a number of the classics. Had them on cd/tape, but only The IVth Crusade has survived intact (signed in '93 on their World Crusade tour by the by). Also grabbed The Peel Sessions from '88 to '90 which I was both surprised & muey stoked to discover.

Kick arse!

Edit: Hot damn!! I almost climaxed. I would have paid $69 if I knew it was going to sound that good. Wow.

Last edited:
Alrighty Vegemitey I am officially binging Bolt Thrower. These are only the digital versions too. I am going to level the street back in the day style when I get & blast the vinyls.

Bolt Thrower - War Master

Bolt Thrower - The IVth Crusade

Edit: I though this album had reached the crush/kill/destroy threshold. Colour me chuffed, as I was wrong. Fuck me...

Last edited:
Top Bottom