Now playing [music]

+
There isn't actual punk music in the game (meaning the original punk styles of the late 70s / early 80s), but there sure is a lot of the same clothing styles that were around back then.

Here's the Sex Pistols, and in the audience, you can see both visor-style and goggle-style eyewear.

I don't know why those other two in the audience were doing that weird open mouth thing though. That's NOT something that I used to see people do back then. o_O

And next, here's one by Devo. They were usually more new wave than punk, but this song was a 3 way mix of punk, new wave, and some variety of country/western. As you can see in the audience, this is something you can pogo to, because it's got the original type of punk fast beat. The lead singer wears a type of the old goggle-style eyewear, too.

The Berzerker - s/t

Saw these guys not long after this (their first) album came out. One of the most intense gigs ever. Playing this shit, with a real drummer, masks and all was crazy.

I went up to Luke after and told him how kick arse it was and he just stared at me real intense like and goes "it was shit" and stormed off to the bar. He is a perfectionist and very passionate about music. I even have the DVD...he takes it real serious.

Fair dinkum.

Last edited:
Green Druid - At the Maw of Ruin
Post automatically merged:

Morbid Angel - Altars of Madness

Last edited:
Your day starts badly, no morale, anger, do not give up hope.
{it is in the darkness that we see the light} ; listen to this and everything will be alright for you.
{much ado about nothing; so, silence}

Top Bottom