Now playing [music]

+

I have some sort of odd obsession with this track from the Blade Runner soundtrack, anyone know any similar songs? I love this atmosphere and style.

That's very much a noir style soundtrack. Have you listened to the L.A Noire soundtrack? It's mostly orchestrated but the atmosphere is very similar:

That's very much a noir style soundtrack. Have you listened to the L.A Noire soundtrack? It's mostly orchestrated but the atmosphere is very similar:

Definitely has the detective vibe, but I love the pure Cyberpunkiness of the BR one - a very niche sound.

This video made and also ruined LA Noire for me... I couldn't take it seriously.

Finally finished watching Stand Alone Complex.. Oh my.. My all time favourite Cyberpunk franchise - Has a great soundtrack.

Definitely has the detective vibe, but I love the pure Cyberpunkiness of the BR one - a very niche sound.

This video made and also ruined LA Noire for me... I couldn't take it seriously.

Finally finished watching Stand Alone Complex.. Oh my.. My all time favourite Cyberpunk franchise - Has a great soundtrack.

I've actually got the original Ghost in the Shell film here, but I haven't got around to watching it yet. There's just too many games to get through and I'm watching too much Netflix.

I've actually got the original Ghost in the Shell film here, but I haven't got around to watching it yet. There's just too many games to get through and I'm watching too much Netflix.

You must watch it!

It's very deep in it's messages but very different from the show - There is lots of gore in the film while the show is only really cyborg/android 'gore'.

The Major in the film is made to be more of a machine than a human (She's a full Cyborg) while the show is about her discovering her humanity.

Speaking of anime soundtracks:

I'm about halfway through this series but I'm loving the setting and atmosphere. I'd never thought I'd say that about an anime! Thanks @Totalimmortal for introducing me to it!

:cheers:

No probs m8, wait 'till you get further into it, it just gets better... and yeah, speaking of the atmosphere:

Few songs from anime induce this much FEELS when i hear this song, especially when one knows the plot... :affection:

Top Bottom