now that B&W is out, any chance of getting the full modkit?

+
2017 is maybe here in 6 months but nothing says that a small team will not stay on Witcher 3 the entire year :)

Gwent The Game will the send off for TW3, the downsized team will probably work on patches until Winter 2016 and that's that.

Guest 2364765

No remastered versions are being planned afaik, TW2 doesn't really need to be remastered tbh.
Pretty much. However i'd be willing to bet that people would gladly buy TW1 done properly, on a decent engine without silly restrictions.

Aurora was a disaster.

TW1 was a lot of fun to me, I did not like the combat at all, but the story and the atmosphere! Loved it! I could never forget the outskirt of vizima, the murky water, the detective, Alvin, Triss in a night dress, the ass put others to shame and everything! Well, I mean, I don't think there will be a remastered TW1 though.

TW1 was a lot of fun to me, I did not like the combat at all, but the story and the atmosphere! Loved it! I could never forget the outskirt of vizima, the murky water, the detective, Alvin, Triss in a night dress, the ass put others to shame and everything! Well, I mean, I don't think there will be a remastered TW1 though.

One of the things I liked about the first game is the fact that it didn't go balls in with all the characters, there were no Ciri, no Yennefer and it was fairly independent from the books.

Guest 2364765

I don't think there will be a remastered TW1 though.
I guess it will happen eventually, both because it was most likely underdelivered due to engine and experience/time constraints and the fact that it never appeared on consoles, so as far as AAA market and philosophy goes - game never really existed.

Top Bottom