Now that's what I call trolling XD

+
Now that's what I call trolling XD

Thank you CDPR for this great moment of depression...

Attachments

• photo153980.jpg
    photo153980.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 46
Yeah especially when you own them all and you get to open on the worst gold card in the universe :D

First, people are hating on Saes. I don't get it. In most non-spell ST decks, he's not a bad card.

Second, I assume you crafted Ciri Dash. So at least one of them you wouldn't have owned, had you not.

frbfree;n8992810 said:
First, people are hating on Saes. I don't get it. In most non-spell ST decks, he's not a bad card.

Second, I assume you crafted Ciri Dash. So at least one of them you wouldn't have owned, had you not.

Saesenthessis IS a very bad gold, one of the worst in the game, if not the worst.
She's designed as a round 1 finisher in a faction that doesn't need more of those anyway, but on top of this, she doesn't brings enough strength to the board to actually work as a round 1 finisher.
So she's a card that is unable to achieve its purpose.
Terrible card.

Zefyris;n8992850 said:
Saesenthessis IS a very bad gold, one of the worst in the game, if not the worst.
She's designed as a round 1 finisher in a faction that doesn't need more of those anyway, but on top of this, she doesn't brings enough strength to the board to actually work as a round 1 finisher.
So she's a card that is unable to achieve its purpose.
Terrible card.

In my Dwarf deck, he's worth 15 strength and 2 damage to an opposing unit as a round one finisher.

frbfree;n8992810 said:

So if you don't have that card in the first round it's terrible right?

StrykerxS77x;n8992990 said:
So if you don't have that card in the first round it's terrible right?

Not necessarily. In Round 3, he's a 9 point gold in a meta where the use of Kambi is growing in popularity. In this thread, it's moot, because it's a starting gold and worth 200 scraps, but for players below level 10, it's not an invaluable card. Also, it admittedly works better with dwarves than elves.

frbfree;n8993070 said:
Not necessarily. In Round 3, he's a 9 point gold in a meta where the use of Kambi is growing in popularity. In this thread, it's moot, because it's a starting gold and worth 200 scraps, but for players below level 10, it's not an invaluable card. Also, it admittedly works better with dwarves than elves.

I don't think being a starter card should mean a card can be sub par.

StrykerxS77x;n8993620 said:
I don't think being a starter card should mean a card can be sub par.

You want everyone should start the game with Ciri Dash or Gigni (who by the way, is a WORSE Round 3 play than Saes)?

frbfree;n8993640 said:
You want everyone should start the game with Ciri Dash or Gigni (who by the way, is a WORSE Round 3 play than Saes)?

I don't care what people start with as long as they aren't bad like that card. Igni is conditional but it's still amazing.

Top Bottom