Now this here's an immersion breaker...

+
Now this here's an immersion breaker...

Killing time in Novigrad, so popped into Crippled Kate's.

Twenty minutes. Really, CDPR? The man has a reputation to uphold, and he only gets twenty minutes? Sure, for Joe Average, that's more than enough time to do the deed and have a snooze after, but this is the White Wolf! The Legend!! The girls at CK call him the All-Nighter and (aside from the grumpy one) looked pleased enough to see him, seeing as he makes sure they have as much fun as he does. The cutscene implies plenty of action.. but no. Twenty minutes. And I tried all the girls. Several times.

So come on, Red! In a future patch, give the guy a break and at least make it an hour...

Also, any chance he could put his clothes on after he's done? Mind you, it was funny when he was standing outside the room naked and some of the punters started applauding.

So the word "immersion" on this forum officially became the same thing as "autist" and "cuck" on 4chan?

I've no idea what any of that means, I'm afraid, bit old for 4chan.

Even though we know Geralt sleeps, we never get the option for him to do that. The closest we come is when he says things like "I like you, like to spend the night with you" and "I'd like to spend the night with a beautiful woman. Preferably an elf." But he doesn't get "the night", he gets twenty minutes and turfed out in his skivvies. I say, at least give him an hour or two in a bed.

(by in a bed I mean sleeping, banging, whatever, not clipping through it like he does in the cutscenes)

A serious issue, indeed. Geralt's reputation is at stake here. And let's not forget this damning video:

Ugh, abhorrent slander. To be fair, though, he often gets kicked out in those scenes, meaning he doesn't get as much time as he'd like, so that might be the reason behind this co-- immersion blocker.

Also, any chance he could put his clothes on after he's done? Mind you, it was funny when he was standing outside the room naked and some of the punters started applauding.

Interesting, he only has his pants unequipped for me.

There is actually a mod for The Witcher 1 that fixes this kind of "issue". :)

I know.. I've installed it - just in case I can pluck up the courage to try playing it again! ;)

---------- Updated at 09:23 AM ----------

A serious issue, indeed. Geralt's reputation is at stake here. And let's not forget this damning video:

Ugh, abhorrent slander. To be fair, though, he often gets kicked out in those scenes, meaning he doesn't get as much time as he'd like, so that might be the reason behind this co-- immersion blocker.

I have watched that so many times and it still makes me laugh. Like the idea of an immersion blocker...

Interesting, he only has his pants unequipped for me.

Well, normally that's the same for me - which I actually thought was because I use the Ken doll mod to avoid the nasty skivvies, but perhaps not. But by my 4th attempt to just get a damned bed for the night, he just wasn't bothering to get dressed at all. Which was quite funny when I walked downstairs to get Bertha again and someone said "you're a vulgar one, I can see it in your face." My face? You sure about that?

Killing time in Novigrad, so popped into Crippled Kate's.

Twenty minutes. Really, CDPR? The man has a reputation to uphold, and he only gets twenty minutes? Sure, for Joe Average, that's more than enough time to do the deed and have a snooze after, but this is the White Wolf! The Legend!! The girls at CK call him the All-Nighter and (aside from the grumpy one) looked pleased enough to see him, seeing as he makes sure they have as much fun as he does. The cutscene implies plenty of action.. but no. Twenty minutes. And I tried all the girls. Several times.

So come on, Red! In a future patch, give the guy a break and at least make it an hour...

Maybe you should go to a real whore-house and spend an hour there? lol

20 mins is tooooooooooooooooooo long
While Brazil was losing to Germany 7x1, I was losing to my girlfriend 1x7.
20 minutes isn't enough even for a decent foreplay warm up. Are we still talking about soccer football here?

Last edited:
While Brazil was losing to Germany 7x1, I was losing to my girlfriend 1x7.
20 minutes isn't enough even for a decent foreplay warm up. Are we still talking about soccer here?

I suppose you Brazilians are a different breed if what I've heard is true :smoke:!

If we're talking football, being english, I ain't even going there! :eek:fftopic:

Top Bottom