Now till release

+
Release is under 200 days away. Does anybody know if we will get anything between now and April 2020? New trailer, new demo, new screenshots, CC demo?

I would love see the Corporate Centre before release

It seems reasonable to make a video about V's backgrounds since it's a early game choice majority of people don't understand well.

Last edited:
Release is under 200 days away. Does anybody know if we will get anything between now and April 2020? New trailer, new demo, new screenshots, CC demo?

I would love see the Corporate Centre before release
trailer and screenshots 100%, demo I'm not sure, actually pessimistic after the last 6 months of communication. They have no problems in spoiling plot and alike, but when it comes to real gameplay the "deep dive" is the most they want to share with people. Unless you pay a ticket and go to some event in other countries, in that case you deserve more than people at home.

I expect them to show something at the game awards, like a 1-2 minutes trailer, and another one before release (launch trailer)
more screenshots is a given, interviews too
however i doubt we will get another lengthy gameplay demo, probably just a ~5 minutes uninterrupted gameplay or something like that, i could be wrong though.

I doubt they will show anything new at Berlin.. Its likely to be the same demo shown in other conventions. I'm happy to be wrong, but I would bet on this.

In my opinion one of the better ways to hype up CP2077 would be to showcase what the the world is like in CP2077... this should be unrelated to any story elements, so there is little reason NOT to do it. But still they don't seem to make any effort of making it happen... The worldbook describing the world releases only after the game itself, CP red seems to release roughly at the same time (at least afaik), both missed opportunities to hype us in my opinion.

I am sure they will show the night time city in a trailer before release. That's the selling point of the genre in my opinion.

They did...
In a CGI movie done by another studio.

That's all we'll have I guess.
So we'll have to wait for release and reviews by journalists, unfamiliar with the original material who'll give it a 19/20 and call it the greatest game ever and how genius those guys were for creating such a marvellous universe.

lelxrv

Forum veteran
I would prefer a gameplay demo of a finalized version of the game without "subject to change" disclaimer. Just a raw fragment 15-20 minutes long. Preferably without devs overexplaining everything.

I'm beginning to fear that the 'deep dive' video is as deep as they'll show before release as well. I don't want to come off as entitled, but I'd like to know more about the game's systems, the type of roleplaying we can expect and maybe see more of the city.

You will see hours of final version gameplay footages by journalists, youtubers, streamers weeks before release just like what they did for The Witcher 3.

They did...
In a CGI movie done by another studio.

That's all we'll have I guess.
So we'll have to wait for release and reviews by journalists, unfamiliar with the original material who'll give it a 19/20 and call it the greatest game ever and how genius those guys were for creating such a marvellous universe.
Yeah i mean't gameplay, they must be getting close to perfecting the look in game at this point.

CD Projekt Red said that we should expect a dosage of new info at the beginning of next year. What exactly, we don't know, but I think it might be some more screenshots and perhaps a trailer.

CD Projekt Red said that we should expect a dosage of new info at the beginning of next year. What exactly, we don't know, but I think it might be some more screenshots and perhaps a trailer.

Dosage of info regarding CP2077 specifically? Or the world in general? I personally would love to know more about the world and the time period so I could better imagine my character and plan what sort of person they would be.

Admittedly its probably not going to matter much, since the dialogs don't seem very deep. They seem reduced to simple "yes or no". The opinion of V on whatever the topic of the dialog is, seem mostly either ignored or premeditated without player input. Not really what I was hoping for. But at least it's in line with Witcher 3, where Geralt is very generic and bland with little opinions about anything.

They are also suppose to release system spec "early Next Year".

Frankly, I am tired of video clips and deep drive discussions only then to have the trolls come out and rape the clips and Q&A with Keyboard commando programing tips and game play responses that are nothing but BS.

They will release something to keep people interested now, since they officially started putting out development content, as in before for the past 6 or so years where there was simply a teaser. However, CDPR usually tends to only release content that will not spoil (for the most part) important things and generally try to round out their pre-release hype. I like it that way, and I'm hoping I can enter the game with a mostly clean slate.

They will release something to keep people interested now, since they officially started putting out development content, as in before for the past 6 or so years where there was simply a teaser. However, CDPR usually tends to only release content that will not spoil (for the most part) important things and generally try to round out their pre-release hype. I like it that way, and I'm hoping I can enter the game with a mostly clean slate.

They did spoil quite a bit of stuff in the Deep Dive Video.

Top Bottom