Now till release

+
I do wish more companies would go back to the idea of playable demos. They could work like prologues -- just a taste of the salient features of the gameplay in a way that introduces the setting, backstory, a few characters, etc.

Yeah, that was what used to sell me game before, not the videos.
Also, it's pretty useful on PC, just to make sure the game you're going to buy will run on your rig.

Yeah, that was what used to sell me game before, not the videos.
Also, it's pretty useful on PC, just to make sure the game you're going to buy will run on your rig.

^ This.

I really wanted to get the game Outward earlier this year. It looks like sooo my thing. Trouble is, there are hundreds of reports and gameplay videos about insane levels of microstutter and performance degredation on every loading screen, and it seems to affect i7 and i9 chipsets.

There's no way for me to try it. And I'm not willing to chance the 2-hour "return period" that Steam offers to troubleshoot this. Not for $30. Shame.

And just to pre-empt any suggestions of questionable ethics from the community, please don't. The point is that a demo would be a surefire way to make an educated purchase.

Do you guys think we won’t see the E3 demo before release?
I doubt that we'll see the full 50 mins of the animals quest. It's so far into the game that i don't think they want to spoil all the good stuff they put in that mall.

They already made their decision to show only the 15 mins gameplay so i don't see a reason for them to also release the 50 mins.

I doubt that we'll see the full 50 mins of the animals quest. It's so far into the game that i don't think they want to spoil all the good stuff they put in that mall.

They already made their decision to show only the 15 mins gameplay so i don't see a reason for them to also release the 50 mins.
Makes sense. I still find it odd that they went back on their announcement to show it in full.

I’d personally like to see at least uncut gameplay of say 10-15 mins before release just to get a sense of how the game will feel that much closer to the finished build than the older lengthier gameplay that got released, downgrades and all if they’re there.

Makes sense. I still find it odd that they went back on their announcement to show it in full.

I’d personally like to see at least uncut gameplay of say 10-15 mins before release just to get a sense of how the game will feel that much closer to the finished build than the older lengthier gameplay that got released, downgrades and all if they’re there.
I know that the game is going to be great because CDPR. I just hope they don't spoil too much before release because i will not be able to resist watching whatever they give us. =P

I know that the game is going to be great because CDPR. I just hope they don't spoil too much before release because i will not be able to resist watching whatever they give us. =P

That was the major consideration for cutting the demo down, I believe.

Hi. I am a Korean XBOXONE gamer. and KoreaXBOXMVP, XboxMVP
https://mvp.xbox.com/profile/36961

Cyberpunk 2077 is the best-awaited game.
However, the Xbox One version package will not be released in Korea.
only Download Contents.

I wonder if North American or European or Asian version package includes Korean subtitles.
Please check and answer. Thank you.

Hi. I am a Korean XBOXONE gamer. and KoreaXBOXMVP, XboxMVP
https://mvp.xbox.com/profile/36961

Cyberpunk 2077 is the best-awaited game.
However, the Xbox One version package will not be released in Korea.
only Download Contents.

I wonder if North American or European or Asian version package includes Korean subtitles.
Please check and answer. Thank you.
We don't have any information in regards to what language packs will be supported in what region yet, as far as I know. However, Cyberpunk will have a pack for Korean subtitles. It is likely that you will be able to download the Korean language pack, since you are in Asia, as long as your XBOX account region is Asia. You could try asking CDPR through social media or another means for information beyond that.

Wait was it 50 mins?! i watched the demo 6 times(not the one at E3) and im pretty sure it was around 26 mins

Do you think we'll get a (Night) Trailer at The Game Awards 2019?
Pa - Kopie.jpg

So, tomorrow day is the *beep* day and i don't think i am being too delusional by expecting something from marketing department to show up.
However, there were no special posts at that day in 2019.
But first trailer
░P░E░R░S░O░N░A░L░R░E░S░P░O░N░S░I░B░I░L░I░T░Y░
came around exact that date 7 years ago.
Either way, would it be a *boop*, a screenshot, short teaser or nothing at all - understanding that release is coming so soon™ constantly flickers somewhere on the verge of my mind, making me more anxious that i would like to admit. It's not even about high expectations, i think. I just got that itch and need a fix.

So, tomorrow day is the *beep* day and i don't think i am being too delusional by expecting something from marketing department to show up.
However, there were no special posts at that day in 2019.
But first trailer
░P░E░R░S░O░N░A░L░R░E░S░P░O░N░S░I░B░I░L░I░T░Y░
came around exact that date 7 years ago.
Either way, would it be a *boop*, a screenshot, short teaser or nothing at all - understanding that release is coming so soon™ constantly flickers somewhere on the verge of my mind, making me more anxious that i would like to admit. It's not even about high expectations, i think. I just got that itch and need a fix.

Would be great to have something to talk about just to keep the forum alive. Looking at the conversations they really need it.

Also since this topic was created when there were just under 200 days 'till release, now we have just under 100 days left :)

Now that Nvidia plans to lower the price on RTX 2060 (we all know Jensen Huang will, team green fears the mighty RX 5600 XT), the cheapest GPU with RT and Tensor cores, and tomorrow is *beep* anniversary, I personally want more in-depth info and screenshots showing off why is there RTX in the first place.

I personally hope they put more effort into gameplay, interaction with the world so it feels more real and replayability by having option to build different playstyle characters than visual effects.

I personally hope they put more effort into gameplay, interaction with the world so it feels more real and replayability by having option to build different playstyle characters than visual effects.

We know they hired combat designer for Cyberpunk 2077, so it looks good for combat, at least.

Top Bottom