NPC clothes low res textures only in cutscenes and conversations Xbox Series S

+
When watching a cutscene or in conversations the NPC clothing textures are low resolution but when your out of cutscenes and out of conversation it goes back to higher resolution I'm on Xbox Series S

When watching a cutscene or in conversations the NPC clothing textures are low resolution but when your out of cutscenes and out of conversation it goes back to higher resolution I'm on Xbox Series S
I'm on Series X and I don't think that I have this issue, but I know some encounter it on Series S too.
Maybe a good idea to directly report it to the support (if it's not already done).
There is no category for visual issues, but this one should be fine > "Contact Us" button (add screenshots or better, a little video, if possible).

I'm on Series X and I don't think that I have this issue, but I know some encounter it on Series S too.
Maybe a good idea to directly report it to the support
I have no response back yet just thought I'd post the issue on the forum and I think it's a Xbox Series S specific problem.

Sill no response just put in another ticket it's hard to play the game with this problem I wish I had the backwards compatible version back

Haven’t had any visual issues on SX, but what’s killing the experience is the performance. It got even worse after 4.01. I wonder if they are working on it, it has been almost 3 months after launch. I even uninstalled the game to free some space, since the game is nearly umplayable in towns.

Haven’t had any visual issues on SX, but what’s killing the experience is the performance. It got even worse after 4.01. I wonder if they are working on it, it has been almost 3 months after launch. I even uninstalled the game to free some space, since the game is nearly umplayable in towns.
It seems to be a Xbox Series S issue

Top Bottom