NPC in B&W

+
What's the precise problem?

Sure!

@tamodolo , just a few more details might help, perhaps.

Sorry for the delay!

NPCs in B&W like to stand between camera and charactars in cutscenes like the one insite the city the knights outpost (that trigger without being linked to a quest mark)

Compared to other regions NPCs seems to be unable to decide what direction they are going walking like this /\/\/\/\/\/ (all over the city)

these behaviors are distracting but isn't game breaking. Still It'll be great to see NPCs there like the ones in novigrad that are working as intended.

Well, the behavior of the NPC's are scripted.

Obviously they have a defined way to follow, or at least that's how it should work.

They can't see you, so the A.I. is closed to the zone in question that each NPC follows.

I haven't searched it much, so i can't tell about the patterns (route) that each NPC takes.

Sorry for the delay!

NPCs in B&W like to stand between camera and charactars in cutscenes like the one insite the city the knights outpost (that trigger without being linked to a quest mark)

Compared to other regions NPCs seems to be unable to decide what direction they are going walking like this /\/\/\/\/\/ (all over the city)

these behaviors are distracting but isn't game breaking. Still It'll be great to see NPCs there like the ones in novigrad that are working as intended.
Thanks for the information. I seem to recall occasional reports of this sort of behaviour in the base game. I don't think it's a simple fix, though. However, you can still contact RED Support about this, and see what they have to say on the matter.

Top Bottom