NPC netrunners, etc.

+
Why NPC netranners can hack me through the wall at 1 lvl.
That's high level skill.
They have wallhack, speedhack, never missing, can kill me by 1 shot from scrap pistol.
i can...die :D
i inderstand - last difficulty must be difficult. But also it must be fair.
DeusEx last difficult is.
CP2077 - not enough.

I mean. OK, if i stay in front of camera - netrunner can hack me. But i didn't.
P.S.
I already complete game by netrunner at very hard. Fun but IMBA.

1 lvl NPC uses legendary ping? Uhu. Of course.
I mean this is stupid.
That's all about immersivity. Just sad. Not critical for enjoy the game.

They only use Overheat.
That's sad too. (but it heats hard sometimes)
I mean...difficulty have no challange here. It have only chance to one hit death and netrunners that even not running :D they sitting at spawn point and overheat you. They don't change location even if i going close...just sit and overheat me. That's not enemy. That's just function. i hope they just bugged.

Last edited:
That's sad too. (but it heats hard sometimes)
I mean...difficulty have no challange here. It have only chance to one hit death and netrunners that even not running :D they sitting at spawn point and overheat you. They don't change location even if i going close...just sit and overheat me. That's not enemy. That's just function. i hope they just bugged.
If you immune to fire, they're no threat to you. Netrunner only weakness is NCPD, because you can't hack them.

No interesting situations. Same patterns every time.
And i mean - if they skills will be more equals to levels - they may be more interesting. (sorry for my English).
Post automatically merged:

If you immune to fire, they're no threat to you. Netrunner only weakness is NCPD, because you can't hack them.
Thats not about hardness or damage. That's about boring.
NCPD is piece of crap here. You can't even hack drones. But that not the point. NCPD fully broken. It better be completely removed from the game if it will not fix.

You'd be dead or disabled in a heartbeat if they actually used any of the QHs you eventually have access to: Contagion, Synapse Burnout, Short Circuit, Cyberpsychosis, Cripple Movement, among others.

It's a playbalance thing.

Now if you really wanted that to happen, the only way to balance it is to give the player an inherent ICE capability
rather than making it a Cortex cyberwear that you need to find/purchase

They only use Overheat.
yes the netrunners are useless (if you are protected against fire overheat does nothing), only one netrunner killed me with synaptic shock, (was a one hit shot kill) the one connected to the optic quest

Last edited:
I don't remember ever running into any netrunners at lvl one.
But I do know you get the ability to see who is hacking you, so you can take them out quickly and they will not be a problem anymore. You also get the ability to disrupt their cyber attacks.

The game does have a bunch of enemy inconsistencies in that probably 90% of enemies and netrunners will do "dumb" tactics or repetitive moves like the overheat mentioned here but on occasion you can randomly stumble on someone who is shooting a tech rifle through walls at you - I had that in a militech encampment. Given that most of the time that does not happen it can take you unaware. Or maybe it is really what they called the buggy ai where in moments of wonder it works and and flips on.

What I do not understand from a lore cyberpunk perspective is why the cyberpsychoes you face are not more troublesome to deal with.

The game does have a bunch of enemy inconsistencies in that probably 90% of enemies and netrunners will do "dumb" tactics or repetitive moves like the overheat mentioned here but on occasion you can randomly stumble on someone who is shooting a tech rifle through walls at you - I had that in a militech encampment. Given that most of the time that does not happen it can take you unaware. Or maybe it is really what they called the buggy ai where in moments of wonder it works and and flips on.

What I do not understand from a lore cyberpunk perspective is why the cyberpsychoes you face are not more troublesome to deal with.

The way to look at cyberpsychoes, is that some people just can't mentally/their brain, can't handle their cyber implants, and it drives them nuts.

The way to look at cyberpsychoes, is that some people just can't mentally/their brain, can't handle their cyber implants, and it drives them nuts.

Fully geared maxtac squads take them down. For V alone to take some on it would be very dangerous, and I don't feel it is the case at the moment.

The difficulty level in this game is the type which i dont realy like. Enemies deal tons of dmg and become more tanky. Its great if your build is complete but at the beginning of the game they litteraly mop the ground with your blood while you only scratch them.

Fully geared maxtac squads take them down. For V alone to take some on it would be very dangerous, and I don't feel it is the case at the moment.

I think they can be quite dangerous for V to handle, I've been killed by them.
And I think your build and LvL, and when you encounter them, and what weapons they are using. Is what can make some of them difficult or easy. Of course by the end of the game, you can be overpowered so there no trouble in all. And that has to do with balancing at the higher levels

Game is already way to easy as is, if anything NPC netrunners are underpowered.

yes the netrunners are useless (if you are protected against fire overheat does nothing), only one netrunner killed me with synaptic shock, (was a one hit shot kill) the one connected to the optic quest
Neither enemies should ever one hit kill the player, bot the other way around. Ever. Except maybe for stealth, which should be way more limited than it currently is.

Game is already way to easy as is, if anything NPC netrunners are underpowered.

Neither enemies should ever one hit kill the player, bot the other way around. Ever. Except maybe for stealth, which should be way more limited than it currently is.
i know, but once is happened in the eye sub quest, a demon killed me, but the second time i was faster then her

Top Bottom