NPC reaction to my actions? Parkour Fail got a laugh from an NPC!

+
So I am making several attempts to get up the side of a building and when I fall far enough to get hurt and do the blood on the ground thing an NPC sitting near by laughs and says "that was ambitious, but why though?".

I at first thought it was just a RND speech but after testing it several times I get the same response from this NPC each time I reload where I was on the side of the building and fall.

That is a little more awareness from an NPC then I was use to for this game.

It was a little spooky at first because I have never seen this (heard this) kind of thing happen before that I noticed anyway in almost 300 hours playing this game. But maybe I am just noticing this kind of feature in the game because I am finished with the quests and now I am just making my own fun in NC?

So has anyone else seen this kind of thing from NPC in their game? Do the street NPC have a little more AI depth than I realized?

I havent personally experienced anything like this yet, but while watching a streamer play and exhibiting very poor driving skills an npc almost fell over laughing at him. Was hilarious to watch hehe.

So Im guessing maybe it depends on what you do and maybe where you do it? But they're definately deeper than what they appear at first glance.

Top Bottom