Npc texture/walking glitch in novigrad

+
Npc texture/walking glitch in novigrad

Ok so today whilst playing around in Novigrad I notices the Npcs without heads, well the head is there just not were its ment to be as you can see in
the image i have included in this post.

As to how the npcs are walking I will also be including a link to a video I have recorded of the glitch in question. This problem occurs all over Novigrad from what I have witnessed.

The game is being played PC see below for my system specs:-

Motherboard: Asus Rampage V Extreme Intel X99 (Socket 2011)
Processor: Intel 5820K 3.30GHz (Haswell-E) Socket LGA2011-V3
Memory (part number): Kingston Predator 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 PC4-24000C15 3000MHz Quad Channel
Graphics Card #1:Inno3D GeForce GTX 980 "iChill Herculez X4 Air Boss Ultra" 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
Monitor:Samsung T27B300Y LED Tv
Storage #1:Samsung 120GB SSD 840 EVO SATA 6Gb/s Storage #2:Western Digital Caviar Red 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache
CPU Cooler:Corsair H100i
Case:Corsair Graphite 780T Full Tower Case - Black
Power Supply:EVGA SuperNova G2 1000W '80 Plus Gold' Modular Power Supply
Keyboard:Emprex gaming keyboard
Mouse:World of Warcraft Wireless MMO Mouse
Headset:Sades A60 7.1

As stated above this seems to be happening with most npcs all over Novigrad and I have all the in game setting on Ultra.

Attachments

• The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt-05-22-2015 14-22-02.jpg
    The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt-05-22-2015 14-22-02.jpg
    379.2 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
I had this for a while too, do you have the FPS set to unlimited? When I changed back to the limit of 60fps the problem resolved.

I will give it a go, thanks for the info Anderson. Problem is I set it to unlimited which seems to have sorted out my freezing problem which a lot of people seem to be having.

I had this Bug also. In the quest there with Triss (at vengelbud mansion? Sry forgott the name) there the Romance Quest with the labyrinth it also happens with Geralts Arms when you put some of the elegant Armors on. His Arm texture disappear like magic! Perhaps it was Gandalf....

Last edited:
Top Bottom