NPC/weapon fade-in when they appear

+
Since patch 1.2 (1.12 stills ok), all NPC seems to fade-in when they are loaded. I mean all of them, when they are supposed to enter in my FOV. Everithing else seems to be OK. At least, I didn't noticed if something else is concerned ... excepted my weapon at first use (cfr linked video). The model seems to be loaded in spare parts (you have a better view in crafting menu). I reported the problem last jully. As far as I know, they are on it. I found nothing similar here, maybe I didn't look hard enough (my best excuses if it is so) but I guess I'm not the only one. It happens whatever graphic settings. You can find my config bellow if you think it can be helpful. Is someone else has the same issue ... and maybe knows the why and how to solve it?

Config:
AMD Ryzen 9 5950x
Nvidia GeForce 3080Ti (drivers: 496.76)
32Go RAM

I believe it was part of optimalisation process which unfortunately doesnt look great. Nothing to do about it. Hopefully with general optimalisation for next gen it will not be a issue no more.

"memory managment", I think.
I suppose on the video (the same thing on Serie X), all the 'images" are no longer "pre-loaded" until you clic on the item. It doesn't seem like much, but a lot little things together, it shows. And it's probably the reason why navigate ine the inventory is a lot "smoother" than before even with a ton of items.

Like @_Fender_ said, I'm also pretty confident they still working on that and a futur patch will improve all those little things :)

Thanks for confirmation and explanations.
So I imagine they had to make some sacrifices to be sure the game is playable whatever the support, at cost of this kind of regression. As you said, it will probably be fixed with next updates ... Hope to have news soon.

Top Bottom