NR Purify & Margarita

+
Among many problems NR has, one problem is that it doesn't have a card that can purify enemy units, except for Boiling Oil, which the purify part of the card has never has been useful at all. Another problem is Margarita, which is exactly same as the neutral card Dorregaray, even the tags are same. The only difference is order, so it will give +1 boost to Lyrian Cavalry & +1 charge to Lyrian Arbalest, but except for those cards, Dorregaray and Margarita have the same effect.

I suggest making Margarita like Kurt, front row for lock, ranged row for purify, she could stay at 7 prov because Kurt has Intimidate which gives a few points.

My suggestion is copying another card, ofcourse there could be more creative solutions for these problems.

Among many problems NR has, one problem is that it doesn't have a card that can purify enemy units, except for Boiling Oil, which the purify part of the card has never has been useful at all. Another problem is Margarita, which is exactly same as the neutral card Dorregaray, even the tags are same. The only difference is order, so it will give +1 boost to Lyrian Cavalry & +1 charge to Lyrian Arbalest, but except for those cards, Dorregaray and Margarita have the same effect.

I suggest making Margarita like Kurt, front row for lock, ranged row for purify, she could stay at 7 prov because Kurt has Intimidate which gives a few points.

My suggestion is copying another card, ofcourse there could be more creative solutions for these problems.
Maybe a field medic, that has Order purify, with resupply to reset the purify, *Zeal, Order: Purify a unit. Resupply: Reset this Abbility*

rrc

Forum veteran

Purify and Lock is a powerful combo and it shouldn't come on board with just 2 provision deficiency. Kurt is an engine, but I don't think he is effectively used as an engine when he is locking/purifying. If Mararita should be lock and purify, she should be at 8. Or make her like Queen Of Night or Ida.. Purify or Give 2 charges to an ally. I don't think NR even need to lock. They are the greedy faction, in which they have plenty of powerful engines and fantastic removals too.
Maybe a field medic, that has Order purify, with resupply to reset the purify, *Zeal, Order: Purify a unit. Resupply: Reset this Abbility*
A bronze with that ability will make it OP.

Purify and Lock is a powerful combo and it shouldn't come on board with just 2 provision deficiency. Kurt is an engine, but I don't think he is effectively used as an engine when he is locking/purifying. If Mararita should be lock and purify, she should be at 8. Or make her like Queen Of Night or Ida.. Purify or Give 2 charges to an ally. I don't think NR even need to lock. They are the greedy faction, in which they have plenty of powerful engines and fantastic removals too.

A bronze with that ability will make it OP.
I meant gold card not bronze, by field medic I meant the concept of the card, not field medic card. But we can have field medic to purify too, 4 prov, 3 Power, Deploy: Purify a unit, whenever an allied unit is purified, boost self by one. Something like that.
Another thing we can have about a gold *Field medic* whoever it's gonna be, is to have, Zeal, Order: Purify a unit, whenever an allied unit receives an status, reset this ability.

Last edited:
I don't think NR even need to lock. They are the greedy faction, in which they have plenty of powerful engines and fantastic removals too.

I agree, no one plays Margarita or any locks in NR because of the many damage engines & removal cards. It ends up as a dead card in most matches. I just pointed out the card needs a rework.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Top Bottom