nudity question on this game

+
nudity question on this game

i heard they took out nudity..then i heard with the directors patch which ive gotten from here..(please check and make sure this is right)http://news.bigdownload.com/2009/07/31/download-the-witcher-directors-cut-patch/and i just had my first seen with merigold at the beggining before chapter 1, i gave her the potion and im just wondering because i didnt see any nudity, and the card that popped up her tits were covered, i dont mean to make this a sexual topic but ive gotta ask..did i download a faulty copy or what cause i havent seen any nudity, thanks guys, awsome game!

coreyscx said:
i heard they took out nudity..then i heard with the directors patch which ive gotten from here..(please check and make sure this is right)http://news.bigdownload.com/2009/07/31/download-the-witcher-directors-cut-patch/and i just had my first seen with merigold at the beggining before chapter 1, i gave her the potion and im just wondering because i didnt see any nudity, and the card that popped up her tits were covered, i dont mean to make this a sexual topic but ive gotta ask..did i download a faulty copy or what cause i havent seen any nudity, thanks guys, awsome game!
In case you were wondering there is no sex scenes other than what you see behind the card and the 1st triss card as well as a few others will not show anything other than a provocative look but you will know when you hit an uncensored card as the upper half will show the full booby(s) trying not to spoil too much but there are a few female "monsters" that are nude as well as a Dryad and and a few others

coreyscx said:
i heard they took out nudity..then i heard with the directors patch which ive gotten from here
IF you're using the directors cut, then game should be uncensored, unless you had the euro version, like I did, and it was already uncensored.. Don't judge nudity from the Triss card. There are plenty of others. If you want to check if you have nudity or not right away, OPen your \Data folder and open the sex cards (*.bik) using Bink player. If some of them have nudity, you've successfully uncensored your game. @"Tommy"A dryad is not a "monster". If you want to talk of nude monsters, you should only talk about vampires. And from an ideological point of view, maybe Rayla too.

i didn't call Rayla monster because she looked scary. You remember her quest? Kill non-humans for sport to collect those puffs . It goes against everything Geralt did till that point of time, even with the Order. The whole idea was just sick.You can argue that Abigail was guilty too. But if you spare her, you can see her trying to lead a clean life.As Geralt often says , there is only a fine line separating the monster from the one who is not. Abigail is somewhere in the border. Rayla is far in the "monster" territory.I do not know if even the vampires you do mate with can be considered "monsters" as such. I believe the brother was a far greater "monster" than them.but ideologies aside, nothing explains why "Tommy" called dryads monsters. I mean....only a wolf pelt. ONLY a wolf pelt. You call such a person a monster? If she sent you to battle a dragon., I might have mumbled "Monster B*tch". But only a wolf pelt? How can she be called monster? HOW?

Vilgefortze said:
but ideologies aside, nothing explains why "Tommy" called dryads monsters. I mean....only a wolf pelt. ONLY a wolf pelt. You call such a person a monster? If she sent you to battle a dragon., I might have mumbled "Monster B*tch". But only a wolf pelt? How can she be called monster? HOW?
I was wondering the same thing. I mean they are just humanoids right? They won't change into some hideous creatures like high vampires do. I'd say most human characters in the game are more monstrous than dryads..

Dryads are just another race, like elves or dwarves. They are not classified as monsters in the saga. They have their own kingdom, their own queen etc. I believe Morenn was actually the queen's daughter.

Gang we mite want to use the spoiler tab because we are starting to get in a bit of spoiler here.But outside of that The thing is this all falls down to shades of grey what one would think a monster others would not.that what make TW what it is it all comes down to the player like I have said ed in the pass there is no wrong or right way to play TW and IMO that one of the reason why ppl still love this game ever after it was released in 07 I think not to sure about the date.

Did not mean that a Dryad was a monster . As i was editing my post a couple of words got deleted and i forgot to put them back. The words " non-monster like " should have been before a Dryad. As i said in my post by trying not to spoil too much and it turns out that was what i was doing hence the edit before postingSorry guys will try to do better. My apologies

@ Tommy don't worry to much about it we all make mistakes hell I think I'm the king of mistake just ask my wife LOL

Vilgefortze said:
Vilgefortze said:
i heard they took out nudity..then i heard with the directors patch which ive gotten from here
IF you're using the directors cut, then game should be uncensored, unless you had the euro version, like I did, and it was already uncensored.. Don't judge nudity from the Triss card. There are plenty of others. If you want to check if you have nudity or not right away, OPen your \Data folder and open the sex cards (*.bik) using Bink player. If some of them have nudity, you've successfully uncensored your game.
I'm confused about something. I clearly have the uncensored version of the game running based on the cards in my journal. However, when I look in \Data using Bink all of the cards are the censored versions.

SolomonKane said:
I'm confused about something. I clearly have the uncensored version of the game running based on the cards in my journal. However, when I look in \Data using Bink all of the cards are the censored versions.
So....when the video played in the game it was censored/uncensored?

Vilgefortze said:
Vilgefortze said:
So....when the video played in the game it was censored/uncensored?
While I don't have alot of experience with the censored version, I believe I'm getting the uncensored version ingame. If I understand it correctly, it's just the uncensored version of the card with the blurred orange lovemaking scene as a backdrop.Meanwhile, using Bink to view the cards in Games/TheWitcher/Data/ it is definitely the censored versions (covered up). Are the uncensored versions kept in a different folder?

Triss Merigold's card isn't any different in the censored or uncensored version. It is one of the few in the game that you will find doesn't change. There are no other sex scenes besides the few intros scenes you will get with people like Adda and Shani, and the hazy brown backround with the card in the middle while you're having sex with a woman. Some models in the game will be more revealing but that and the cards are about it.

TrissMerigold72 said:
Triss Merigold's card isn't any different in the censored or uncensored version. It is one of the few in the game that you will find doesn't change. There are no other sex scenes besides the few intros scenes you will get with people like Adda and Shani, and the hazy brown backround with the card in the middle while you're having sex with a woman. Some models in the game will be more revealing but that and the cards are about it.
.... Except for the cutscene if you manage to make it with Vesna - well, not strictly a sex scene from a visual point of view, but you don't need to use much imagination....!

Top Bottom