Nuka World is a Nuka Dissapointment

+
Nuka World is a Nuka Dissapointment

After finding hope that Bethesda could turn the tides with making another DLC even more like Far Harbour, I was hit with a tide of disappointment to find Nuka World, Fallout 4's last DLC, is basically a workshop DLC that forces you to explore a new area.

The game remains the same disappointment I found it to be at launch. A false RPG with brief moments of fun amidst even more moments of disappointment.
I do like the Nuka-Cola themepark but the way you interact with it turns it into a boring fuckfest of fetch quests full of settlement junk. I rate the season pass a 3/10. Bethesda turned Fallout into Minecraft as far as I'm concerned and I'm going to be hesitant to purchase another Bethesda game until they stop screwing up.

Well he is right. Fallout 4 is a pile of shite. Wish i didn't even buy the season pass but i did and im glad i got it for £30 and not £50 -_-

Haven't played it yet, but I don't and didn't have great expectations for it, especially considering what the season pass turned out to be.

At least with previous Fallouts, the newer ones that is, the dlc was at least decent. I think with Nuka World I'll not be going down the rabbit hole that is Bethesda games.

Exception being another Fallout from Obsidian. That'd be pretty cool.

Yes it is. Far Harbor was ok, the game itself is bad and the other workhsop dlc are very bad, old grahics, bad animations, you buy the game and then buy the dlc's tu build the game and put something in it...

After finding hope that Bethesda could turn the tides with making another DLC even more like Far Harbour, I was hit with a tide of disappointment to find Nuka World, Fallout 4's last DLC, is basically a workshop DLC that forces you to explore a new area.

The game remains the same disappointment I found it to be at launch. A false RPG with brief moments of fun amidst even more moments of disappointment.
I do like the Nuka-Cola themepark but the way you interact with it turns it into a boring fuckfest of fetch quests full of settlement junk. I rate the season pass a 3/10. Bethesda turned Fallout into Minecraft as far as I'm concerned and I'm going to be hesitant to purchase another Bethesda game until they stop screwing up.
I'm so glad I didn't take the bait when they pulled a fast one with that season pass price hike bs. Then again the only reason I played it at all was because someone got me it as a gift.

Top Bottom