Number of cards left no where to be seen????!!!

+
Number of cards left no where to be seen????!!!

Where is the cards left number guys? That's kind of an important aspect of the layout isnt it? , are we supposed to be counting the cards every time we want to get an idea of how many cards each player has? I don't like the new layout but I'll get used eventually, what is unacceptable is that you don't have a counter for the cards left for each player anywhere.

You can see how many cards the opponent has at the top of the screen, unless you're talking about the cards each player has in their deck which you cannot see.

Yeah, you can see the card images, but there's no counter that actually shows you the number like there is in regular W3 gwent. So what if I wanna play lots of spies to the point I have a lot of cards in my hand, or my enemy does, I have to be counting the card images constantly to know who has card number superiority? Like ok how many cards does he have , let me count, one ,two ,three, four, bla bla bla. Not happening.

Yeah, you can see the card images, but there's no counter that actually shows you the number like there is in regular W3 gwent. So what if I wanna play lots of spies to the point I have a lot of cards in my hand, or my enemy does, I have to be counting the card images constantly to know who has card number superiority? Like ok how many cards does he have , let me count, one ,two ,three, four, bla bla bla. Not happening.

OK. I figured it out. You hover over your deck, graveyard or your opponent's deck or graveyard to see how many cards remaining! See images:

View attachment 55521

View attachment 55531

Attachments

• gamescreen.jpg
    gamescreen.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 111
  • yourdeck.jpg
    yourdeck.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 92
  • enemydeck.jpg
    enemydeck.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 104