Nvidia geforce gtx 970 4gb vram gddr5

+
Nvidia geforce gtx 970 4gb vram gddr5

Hi, I do not even mean to PC components so I ask here, I want to upgrade your video card with a "NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 970 4GB GDDR5 VRAM," I want to know I can play the game without any problems with Ultra?

It 'a good GPU?

It 'a good GPU?
Yes, a very good one.

I want to know I can play the game without any problems with Ultra?
I dont think any single GPU card can do that yet. Maybe the new 980ti. But at higher resolutions even that one will give in.

If you use a standard 1080p screen, with a single GTX970 card you will be able to play with everything on ultra.
Provided the rest of your system is fast enough too. (W3 stresses the CPU just as much as the GPU).

You will get FPS as low as 40 or mid 30s in some areas on ultra settings.
Some people dont mind that. Some find it unacceptable.

EDIT:
If the rest of your system is slow, the card will not help you!
Post your current system specs if you want serious recommendations.

Last edited:
Hi, I do not even mean to PC components so I ask here, I want to upgrade your video card with a "NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 970 4GB GDDR5 VRAM," I want to know I can play the game without any problems with Ultra?

It 'a good GPU?

I'm doing it ;)

jj284b

Forum veteran
i have that card (ASUS OC version) and running most of things on Ultra, at full HD without any issues...

Yes, a very good one.

I dont think any single GPU card can do that yet. Maybe the new 980ti. But at higher resolutions even that one will give in.

If you use a standard 1080p screen, with a single GTX970 card you will be able to play with everything on ultra.
Provided the rest of your system is fast enough too. (W3 stresses the CPU just as much as the GPU).

You will get FPS as low as 40 or mid 30s in some areas on ultra settings.
Some people dont mind that. Some find it unacceptable.

EDIT:
If the rest of your system is slow, the card will not help you!
Post your current system specs if you want serious recommendations.

I play resolution 1980x1020 1080p

Anyway i buy new pc (september/october) and have this:

Case PC: Aerocool Strike X ONE Army Edition
CPU: AMD X8 FX 8350 4.0 GHZ
MoBo: AsRock 970 Extreme3 R2.0
GPU: NVIDIA GEFORCE 970GTX 4 GB GDDR5
Power Supply: iTek mPower 820W
RAM: 8GB DDR3 CORSAIR VENGEANCE 1600 MHZ (+ have in my actual PC, 4 GB RAM 2x KINGSTON - DDR3 4GB 1600MHZ CL10 DIMM FURY HYPERX SINGLE MODULE)

I never go down the 50fps mark, provided I disable the AA (which I don't really like honestly), hairworks and setting the shadows at high (ultra setting is a hit on the fps while not bringing that much of an improvement). Most of the time I reach the cap of 60fps, I get the drop in fps when in outside areas with a LOT of trees/foliage/grass.

Ofc 1080p as resolution.

Have this the new PC:

---------- Post merged on 02-07-2015 at 04:24 AM ----------

So guys is good card for actual games and future games? (like FALLOUT 4)

Top Bottom