nvidia SLI/Surround: 20-25 FPS!!!???

+
nvidia SLI/Surround: 20-25 FPS!!!???

Knowing full well that my hardware is more than capable of running this game at 45+ FPS, me and other SLI users still have the problem of getting really low frame rate with very good systems. Running two 780's at a resolution of 5760x1200, NONE of my games give me bad frame rate. And The Witcher 3 is a special problem.

If I go into nVidia Inspector, and replace the SLI bits to "0x0A0140F5 (War Thunder)", or "0x0A0040F5 (Assassin's Creed: Rogue, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (SP), Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (MP), Grand Theft Auto V, Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry)", the game gives me 45-50 FPS. However, if I use the default SLI bits that come with the latest drivers (and I have already tried multiple drivers) then my framerate is REALLY bad at 20-25 FPS. Now, the other two SLI bits I posted give me great frame rate, however the game's lighting flickers so badly, that it makes the game also unplayable.

I don't know if the problem lies with CDProjectRED, or nVidia. But which ever way, I know FOR CERTAIN that the problem IS NOT on my, or anyone else's end.

---------- Post merged on 07-06-2015 at 12:34 AM ----------

Bump

Last edited:
What settings are you using? 5760x1200 is a heckuva lot to ask for two GTX 780s to run at acceptable frame rates unless you play at mostly medium settings with a few on high.

What settings are you using? 5760x1200 is a heckuva lot to ask for two GTX 780s to run at acceptable frame rates unless you play at mostly medium settings with a few on high.

Even on the lowest settings, the game runs really badly. As I mentioned, if I replace the default SLI bits with the ones I posted above (through nvidia inspector) then I get really good frame rate. But the lights flicker, to the point where it's unplayable.

Even on the lowest settings, the game runs really badly. As I mentioned, if I replace the default SLI bits with the ones I posted above (through nvidia inspector) then I get really good frame rate. But the lights flicker, to the point where it's unplayable.

You should ask nvidia about that not CDPR

Top Bottom