Nvidia surround bug

+
When I sit on a chair (like a car or viktor chair) or everytime I have an ingame ''cinematic'' where I have dialog options to choose, I can't move the camera right and left just up and down. I couldn't scan Viktor when I first met him because I couldn't aim at him because of that bug.

Happens only in nvidia surround mode because as soon as I switch to a single monitor everything was fine and I could move my camera right and left and i could target him to advance the mission.

Happens everytime in nvidia surround.

My driver are up do date as of 12/12/2020.

People who work on video rendering software and games are required to control the way they use their graphics card from time to time. Gamers are also required to change the graphics quality settings from time to time to raise their frames per second.

Firstly, this software only works on the PC that has the NVIDIA graphics card in it. In case you are using any other graphics card, then this is not going to work for you. But what are you going to do when you get to know that your NVIDIA control panel is not opening up on Windows 10? Here in this blog post, you will get to learn how to fix NVIDIA control panel not opening on Windows 10.

In case your NVIDIA control panel does not launch or respond on Windows 10, then these are a few methods that you can apply to to fix your problem.

Method 1: Restart the process for NVIDIA Control Panel

In order to restart the NVIDIA control panel process by going to the task manager, all you have to do is to press the Ctrl+Shift+Esc keys on your keyboard. Search for the process called Control Panel application and then expand it by right clicking on the sub process and then select End Task. After that, try to launch the control panel by going to the Start menu and see if this solves your problem.

Method 2: Restart the display driver service of NVIDIA

Under this method, you will be required to launch Windows Services Manager. Begin by pressing the WIN+R keys in order to open the Run utility. After that, enter services.msc and then press enter. This will open up the services window and then it will display a list of services.

After that, search for services known as NVIDIA display container LS. Double click on it in order to open the box of properties then, you need to make sure that the service has started. In case the service hasn't started, then start it. If it has already started, then stop it and then start one more time. Additionally, make sure that the Startup type is Automatic. You are required to repeat the same thing in case of NVIDIA Local System Container service.

Method 3: Upgrade the display drivers of NVIDIA

If you wish to fix the issue of NVIDIA control panel not opening Windows 10 issue, then you must check that the NVIDIA display driver is updated.

Now go to the drop down menu and then choose the right model of your Graphics card. After that, click on the 0x0003 error fix and then you can view the latest release of your driver for your graphics card. Download the driver after accepting the terms and conditions. Then, you need to run the files downloaded in order to install them. Reboot your system in order to apply the changes

Top Bottom