O, cars... the gameplay problems

+

Niatka

Forum regular
Many complain {rightly} that they do not have mirrors in vehicles. personally I do not ask so much. explanations;

these vehicles, from the most humble of vehicles to the most over-equipped have; seen from the outside, some sensors and these do not pick up anything at all. neither proximity vehicle nor pedestrian who is near you.
placing a mirror would be a lot of work for developers, but what about a proximity detector; a simple sound is enough. I don't ignore the fact of solving a complex problem but why not have thought about it?
these vehicles have {corpos} modes of combat and self-defense; nothing about it.
{the races with Claire => she has to go out the window to shoot the competitors // in 2077? //}

Please, think of those who only drive from the inside; a simple sound of detection for reverse gear; that'll do.

13139.jpg

Personally, I'm not doing too badly with driving, I get to the streets, I turn full and then direct, I steer and it goes all by itself, but it takes some time to adapt all the same, and sometimes I get a lot of fright Haha ^^

Top Bottom