Obvious Downgrade

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the part when Geralt and Lambert fight the hunt together, very good trailer. Its just the frost effects that need to be improved right now.
I had heard that snow is hard to render properly and maybe frost effects, work is clearly under progress and even if the low resolution frost effects end up being in the final build, then clearly the mod team could fix this.

Last edited:
Well, not sure if the site is acting up for you. I'll circle the differences I'm talking about in Johnny's image

E3

Famitsu from 4 weeks ago

Ooooo haha, I had Javascript disabled. Sorry... Yeah, it does look better there.

I love the part when Geralt and Lambert fight the hunt together, very good trailer. Its just the frost effects that need to be improved right now.
I agree the frost was the "tip of the iceberg" to me, but the iceberg, like i stated i take into no account
lol

---------- Updated at 01:34 PM ----------

Ooooo haha, I had Javascript disabled. Sorry... Yeah, it does look better there.
buying it now? lol or still dependent on the trailer?

I agree the frost was the "tip of the iceberg" to me, but the iceberg, like i stated i take into no account
lol

---------- Updated at 01:34 PM ----------

buying it now? lol or still dependent on the trailer?

If it looks like that (those pictures), probably. But I'm thinking we have another Dark Souls II or Watch Dogs here.

After watching the 2.94GB trailer I can say that this is still the same quality as 35 min demo,except the low quality Wild hunt textures (wtf srsly?) and low quality fire effects and no fur?

The time of day is different, the upper image occurred under cloudy weather and the lower image is sunset.

@SageFox

Who is insulting CDPR?
Bleh, just registered to say the game looks like shit now (and yes, I've watched the uncompressed video). Yeah, I know you don't care what I think, so don't bother with your snide retorts. I thought for certain I would buy this game on day one, but not anymore. Aside from the Nintendo 64-quality visuals (yes, I'm being hyperbolic), even the character models look gawkward now. Yet another bait and switch game/company. You should be ashamed, CD Projekt Red, but of course, you're not because you're just another unscrupulous company.

You'd have to be blind not to see the enormous disparity between what was initially shown and what has been released in the past few months. Sure, the game may be great, but I (like anyone else, I would hope) believed it would visually the same or even better than what was shown in the past. Unless, of course, if you automatically assume CD Projekt Red are liars to begin with.

This answer?

The time of day is different, the upper image occurred under cloudy weather and the lower image is sunset.
No, there are noticeable differences in texture and model quality too. The game has been improved since E3 going from those screenshots.

If it looks like that (those pictures), probably. But I'm thinking we have another Dark Souls II or Watch Dogs here.

I dunno how dark souls II panned out but Watch_Dogs.... nah way man. for me watchdogs was smooth as, don't ask me why..except i don't "allow" ubisoft to take my money..maybe that's why it worked better, though i did for FC4 and they were slow with their updates but that is a good game though.

I've got Collector's Edition for this bad boy coming in on the 24th Feb, So personally i don't think i will be disappointed

But i got bets this game will be good, very good nonetheless

This answer?
Only thing I see that could be considered an insult is calling them unscrupulous. He's not calling them lazy or calling them a bunch of hacks. He wasn't even calling them liars in the second post he said "If you automatically assume they are liars". This entire thread isn't about insulting CDPR like some people seem to think it is.

The has definitely been improved from old builds thats for sure, yes there are some differences. Maybe my eyes cannot tell it clearly.

Only thing I see that could be considered an insult is calling them unscrupulous. He's not calling them lazy or calling them a bunch of hacks. He wasn't even calling them liars in the second post he said "If you automatically assume they are liars". This entire thread isn't about insulting CDPR like some people seem to think it is.

Though you would agree that trolls do not post in the thread :p

you didn't read well. read all the posts again including that one. himself admited that he is doing it Doc.
edit: maybe you didn't get to read because his comments were deleted.

Last edited:
Please leave deciding who is a troll and who isn't to the moderators. And dealing with them too.

And for the 10th time let me repeat - if you want this thread to stay open, stop with the personal attacks. It's all getting really close to crossing the line, you've all been warned too many times already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom