OCD nightmare

+
OCD nightmare

This game is a completionist's nightmare. After spending the better part of a night clearing this coast, I came upon the bandit camp circled in the picture and realized it could not be cleared. There was only one treasure chest, and there was about 3 pieces of junk inside. No diagrams, no letters, nothing else. There were no quests, but the icon would not turn grey.

This one is even worse. It's in the burned down village northwest of Toderas. There's a side quest involved, and after solving it and finding the stupid chest (well played cdpr), which I spent nearly ten minutes running around in circles I was already growing frustrated and when I encountered thist chest I almost lost it.

I couldn't crouch, or crawl, or Aard my way to interact with the chest.

Most of the stuff in the world are junk, but I need to check it anyway, even if it's in front of a guard. I'm just looking mi'lord. Seriously, is this OCD, or does anyone else do the same? I feel like I have to check, because it's placed there for a reason. All the containers, chests, tables, boxes, were hand placed by cdpr and even if some contents are randomized, was still scripted by someone. It must have a purpose. I almost feel like it's a sign of disrespect to the devs if you run past a glowing container and ignore it. Same with corpses, except for low level bandits, usually I only check the leaders for keys/notes.

same problem might be because some of the areas are what if quests where you need to find other ways in places. Wondering if that is why they wont grey out.

Lol I feel you, I am the same way. I just learned a few days ago that if I am 5 levels over the suggested level of a quest, I won't get XP for it. I'm loosing my mind over it because I have several main and secondary quests grayed out (no xp). I though about starting over but I'm a level 14... Ugh. Maybe on my second playthrough I'll get them all. I've seen some icons that won't turn gray too!

Along the same lines, the draconid oil has a different thumbnail than all the other oils. Think it has a concoction, but it's really out of place.

Lol I feel you, I am the same way. I just learned a few days ago that if I am 5 levels over the suggested level of a quest, I won't get XP for it. I'm loosing my mind over it because I have several main and secondary quests grayed out (no xp).

I believe it is impossible to do all side quests and NOT be over leveled for the mains. In the end you'll have to make a choice :/

There are definitely a fewareas that won't grey out for me. I don't know why all the towns aren't marked with big names on the map either. They could just put a little cleared sign by everything like Skyrim did. I just find the map really frustrating and when someone tells me where something is by the town name o have no idea what they are talking about because there are no big name markers on the map for towns. Only the little green fast travels and screw going through all of those to try and find out a towns name.

Same thing happened to the exact same bandit camp for me, also in another bandit camp I was suppose to free a guy from a cage. Normally the bandit leader has the key, but I killed and looted all the bandits, searched the the camp and the surrounding woodland area and found nothing. Cage guy is just gonna have to get used to his new home I suppose.

Same thing happened to the exact same bandit camp for me, also in another bandit camp I was suppose to free a guy from a cage. Normally the bandit leader has the key, but I killed and looted all the bandits, searched the the camp and the surrounding woodland area and found nothing. Cage guy is just gonna have to get used to his new home I suppose.

I met the same guy - has made it a habit to look for the guy everytime I pass him, but to no avail so far. He really is stuck in that cage...

Top Bottom