Oct 25th

+
Oct 25th

I'm really excited to begin playing on the 25th, then I remembered only so many people will get picked and the rest of us will have to wait our turn. So I'm like a six year old child standing in line, jumping up and down, yelling pick me, pick me.

It would be interesting if the devs went full random in terms of distributing beta keys and nobody from this forum received one. I imagine we would all change into very salty small children fighting for a slightest hope of increasing our chances of getting an invite during another stage of the beta or binge-watchers of all the streamers/youtubers/etc. playing Gwent. Or, most likely, a mix of both.

Only 22 more days :Oo Thank god Mafia 3 comes out this week and if it's good, it should shorten the hard time waiting. I hope to get into the Beta, but you never know :faith:

I realy think this will be system who signed fist get key faster.

That would be cool because i'v signed up like 5 sec after Damien gave that link at E3 stage, havent even waited till the end of presentation xD

Also make lot of e-mail and sign from all of them would be wise in case it will be pure random.

Yeh, not sure if its allowed but i'm sure most of us did it anyway. I did it mainly because it would be cool to have some keys to giveaway on a livestream since most of my viewers are Witcher fans.

Only 22 more days :Oo Thank god Mafia 3 comes out this week and if it's good, it should shorten the hard time waiting. I hope to get into the Beta, but you never know

22 days is like a infinity fir me xD I was hyped for Mafia 3 before but now i'm not so sure, maybe it will be better to save that moneys for Gwent boosters ? ;) Also 1 week later Final Fantasy XV comes out so if i wont get into beta it will keep me from jumping off the roof. If i'll manage to get in than sorry Square Enix but FFXV will need to wait :)

Tibore

Forum regular
Yeah there's still some days left, too bad i can't play most of the games released these days because of my gpu but i'll wait for it patiently!

You think It'd be pretty wise of CDPR to give the people who've already been posting on forums keys, right?

At least they know that we'll post the bugs we see promptly and give feedback ;)

You think It'd be pretty wise of CDPR to give the people who've already been posting on forums keys, right?

At least they know that we'll post the bugs we see promptly and give feedback

Never gonna happen, but is always worth a try :)

At least they know that we'll post the bugs we see promptly and give feedback ;)

how many of us post? probably <= 100 right? they will be sending out keys in thousands, so it shouldn't be an issue.
An interesting thing would be know how many have signed up for closed beta. :)

Dunno why they don't just open it up to everyone - yeah I know that's what the Open Beta is for but still, they want as much feedback as poss and those bugs to be found, seems like a no brainer.

I just wanna get in alright! :p

Dunno why they don't just open it up to everyone - yeah I know that's what the Open Beta is for but still, they want as much feedback as poss and those bugs to be found, seems like a no brainer.

I just wanna get in alright! :p

Probably because in that early stage you only want the people that are really interested in the game and won't mind some bugs and/or missing polish here and there. You want the final product for the wider audience, obviously. Also, to not kill the servers immediately (pun intended)

Signed up the day the beta was announced. I NEVER get picked and always have to wait until release. Such a bummer - but I don't get salty anymore when it comes to these things.

Top Bottom