Odrin!

+
Odrin!

So, did anyone find our favorite drunkard in witcher 3? We get all these glimpses of places he passed through as a hurricane (of piss and vomit, probably), but I still couldn`t see him in the flesh.

OMG... The famous Odrin...

I hope it's a news for you, gentle readers, too... ;) Today I found the famous Odrin in the northern area of the harbor of Novigrad! I never saw him there before...

Attachments

• The Witcher 3_ Wild Hunt_20160123230900.jpg
    The Witcher 3_ Wild Hunt_20160123230900.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 283

Guest 3847602

BATS! BATS! :rofl:

There are even more references to him (a real treasure hunt):

Notice board at White Orchard:

In front of Seven Cats Inn:

At the Novigrad docks (west of Hierarch Square):

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 234
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 143
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 187
Last edited by a moderator:
@ooodrin

Yes, I know all the notice boards... ;) But I never saw him before in real... I thought till this day he's like a ghost... ;)
But with your Profil Name you will be the expert of this theme or not, OOODRIN?! ;)

Yes, I know all the notice boards... ;) But I never saw him before in real...

A few more:

Help, Good People!

Is there a drop to drink in this shithole of a camp? I've crossed half the world, or maybe even the whole damned thing, and I've never been in a place this dry. It's enough to drive a man to violence. If anyone's got some hooch hidden away, let him call my name - "Odrin!" - like that - and I'll find him and together we'll have a grand old time. Help an old campaigner, before he turns as parched as a rainbucket in a desert.

Beware Of Frauds!

The individual claiming to be a graduate of Oxenfurt Academy and showing a diploma bearing the name Odrin is a fraud. Our academy has never issued and will never issue a diploma to the above-mentioned individual.

–Joannis Deckermann, Chancellor

Matron Pleaser

I'll satisfy any woman of mature years, no matter your age, race or appearance. Whether it's a toss in the hay or a witty conversation you're hankering, I'll deliver. Ladies interested in my company can leave a note with their address on this notice board. If a strapping young lad named Odrin comes a-knocking, that's me.

Beware! A Dirty Scum's About!

Good folk of Skellige, last week in the moors I found a man. Not moving a bit, so figured him for a stiff. Turned out he was breathing, but was so drunk he had booze instead of blood in his veins. I did not want him to freeze, for while it may be spring, the nights are still cold, so I took him to my house. The moment he sobered up a bit he drank my whole supply of mead, ploughed my wife and stole my brother's horse. I'm warning you, if you ever meet a drunkard called Odrin, best slay him on the spot and avenge me!

Thief! Robber!

Be ye warned there's a rascal wandering about. Claims he's a war hero who lost a kidney and begs for alms. No more than two days past I sheltered him in my home in good faith. Next day I found he'd eaten my larder bare, and had sniffed out where I keep the wine and drank every last drop. Had half a barrel left, no clue how he fit it all in his scrawny belly. Plus my daughter claims he fondled her during the night, and with both hands, too. This lying scoundrel said his name was Odrin, but who the devils knows what he's truly called.

Retribution

Last week a knave who had claimed to be a knight of the Order fled in the night from Zuetzer Castle. This scoundrel stole jewels from the treasury belonging to the honorable Sir Siegfried de Löwe, along with a sack full of other valuables. Anyone who brings him to face the Order's justice will receive a fitting reward.

Description of the fugitive: small, skinny, balding pate. An inveterate drunk. Said we should call him Brother Odrin.

How in the hell did I miss Odrin there?

Also one question has been answered while another stays at large.

It makes sense now why that merchant has so many bottles, but why is he the only one to buy bolts.

I wonder if we will be able to read more about Odrin's "adventures" on Toussaint's notice boards ? He has already appeared in Aedirn (TW2), Velen/Novigrad, and Skellige. Also, I think the last notice in my previous post was added in Hearts of Stone.

Top Bottom