off topic: help

+
off topic: help

I've made a stupid error... Whn thewitcher.com page ask me for my date birh I've type 2012 and now I'm banned with a simple: SORRY. THE ACCESS CANNOT BE GRANTED.

I've deleted all cookies, Internet historial, etc. I've restarted my line connection, restarted my PC (even plugged and unplugged the plug) but nice message still appears... :(

I can get a similar result by not deleting cookies after a "SORRY" message. But I'm puzzled, since you did delete cookies. What browser are you using, and do you use any add-ons that might interfere with cookies? Or do you use a Web accelerator?

I've did the mistake with my witcher account open. There's no problem If I enter without login, no matter one or another browser I use. The acces is banned to me if I try to enter when I'm login. :confused:

Best way to completely removes cookies and cache is using CCleaner, not the cleaning cache tool internal to the browser. I've tried many times and never wholefully succeded, especially becoz those tools run while the browser is still open so.....

Last version of CC is good and totally free. Just close any window and program, run it and clear chache, tem files and cookies of any of your browsers. Or you could even try to unistall that browser, full unistall, and reinstall. But it's too long and annoying imo.

Top Bottom