Official Cyberpunk 2077 photography contest

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED

The world of Cyberpunk is closer than you think. Grab a camera, capture the dark future all around you, and let everyone see the Cyberpunk side of your neighborhood for a chance to win one of our prizes!

Prizes include shares in prize pool money, Cyberpunk 2077 Collector’s Editions, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti/S graphics cards, Adobe Creative Cloud licenses, and exclusive Cyberpunk 2077 swag.

Three top prize winners will be chosen by our jury including award-winning photographer Liam Wong, while 10 more participants will receive prizes from community voting — including one community ‘main prize’.

Submit your entry at contest website before 16.12.2019 23:59 CET.

-----

Community Vote in the Cyberpunk2077 Photography Contest is live!

You can vote for up to 5 of your favorite photos at cyberpunk.net/photo-contest – you have time until January 20th, 2020 (11:59 PM CET)!

PS Check out the globe on the website – you can use it to filter the gallery!

Last edited:
Darn, my area usually only looks cyberpunky in winter, when it's dark and foggy. OK, winter is about to arrive but we really had "weak winters" for a while now and it has to be foggy.

Maybe I get lucky. Or just go to a bigger city.

Since I never was into photography much, any tips?

I don't want to use the phone so I either look for a good quality phone with a good camera (price range can go up here) or some hand held camera that isn't too big in price and size but delivering good quality pictures.

That could work. However, where I live, it's more greenery and trees, which I expect isn't what the Badlands to be. They're more Mad Max-like, right?
Yeah, traditionally. Maybe head into town see if you can shoot out from an alley way to a lit store front. Get a friend to cosplay something out front?

Are those common?

Very. Post-Collapse, it was -extremely- hard to stay alive on your own. Thus, whole great tribes of Nomads moving around America chasing work.

Even when things calmed down, the Corps now owned the vast swathes of land where independent farmers and rural lifestyles used to be. Their methods were not...gentle.

With the US badly fragmented and law irregularly if at all enforced on Mega Corps, this did not change.

Post 2023, 4th Corp War, the Corps fragmented and people managed to grab some space for themselves again, once the (often lethal) dust had settled down. The huge Agri-corps and their massive mostly automated farms fell apart for awhile. Only temporarily, of course.

Still, the remnants of the American Dream still lie scattered all across the US - dead farms, empty towns, cracked roads.

Last edited:
Community Vote in the Cyberpunk2077 Photography Contest is live!

You can vote for up to 5 of your favorite photos at cyberpunk.net/photo-contest – you have time until January 20th, 2020 (11:59 PM CET)!

PS Check out the globe on the website – you can use it to filter the gallery!

Hi Vattier!

Thanks for organizing great events for the community!
Good luck to all the participants!

Last edited:
Top Bottom