Official Cyberpunk 2077 photography contest

+
Please help me. Today I call CD Project Red (but nothing can be found by phone), I write three e-mails without any response, write on facebook fanpage and under post about contest.

I took a photo in accordance with the rules of the regulations, and it does not participate in the competition :(. It is even more painful for me because I devoted three days to this project to implementation and a lot of time to plan. I don`t know what to do next, but pls CDPR - response me.

Attachments

• MDR09300-2m.jpg
    MDR09300-2m.jpg
    830.4 KB · Views: 104
Last edited by a moderator:
Please help me. Today I call CD Project Red (but nothing can be found by phone), I write three e-mails without any response, write on facebook fanpage and under post about contest.

I took a photo in accordance with the rules of the regulations, and it does not participate in the competition :(. It is even more painful for me because I devoted three days to this project to implementation and a lot of time to plan. I don`t know what to do next, but pls CDPR - response me.

When did you submit this? The deadline was the 16th of December. If you submitted it at any point past that, you're out of luck I'm afraid.

It's a very good photo, by the way.

As a side note to the organizers of the contest: I think the contest page is really badly laid out. 96 pages? Yikes. You expect people to go through 96 pages of submissions to find the best ones? Even on a per-region basis, we're talking about dozens of pages to sift through.

I sincerely hope the order of the images is randomized for every visitor, because otherwise, people toward the middle and near the end of the long, long list of images will never even have a chance.

Of coure I do everything before time limit. I have proof - on Facebook there is print screen I send to my model after upload -(windows date on screen, I can find date of sending on Messenger chat too) - so this printscreen it`s on server I can`t control. I send this screen to CD Project, wait right now more than 24 hours for response. 3 mails, 1 call, nothing happend :( People can vote, not for mine photo. And I know two different photographer, that happends the same.

Of coure I do everything before time limit. I have proof - on Facebook there is print screen I send to my model after upload -(windows date on screen, I can find date of sending on Messenger chat too) - so this printscreen it`s on server I can`t control. I send this screen to CD Project, wait right now more than 24 hours for response. 3 mails, 1 call, nothing happend :( People can vote, not for mine photo. And I know two different photographer, that happends the same.
That's very strange, then. My only other thought is that maybe the contest was more focused on city scapes, and not scenes like this one.

This is a great photo you've taken, but it's not really showing "how my city is Cyberpunk," you know? The other photos are edited shots of the photographer's local area or city, usually with neon lights, tall buildings, rain, something like that.

But if you feel you did follow the rules, then I'm very sorry for you. It's a crappy situation either way, as the photo shows real talent. I hope you're able to get it sorted soon.

I don`t think I do something against rules. There was no limit to the outside. "Place You can find in cyberpunk" - so this is the place :). And it`s exist in real world in crazy village Wolimierz. My idea is lonely people in the midst of bar architecture like post-apo. "No Gods Just Everlasting Compost" is real text from place. A great corruption of the future in which you can lie stoned on the floor and feel good (after smoking something I called Cyber Wave), and nobody will interest you.

I deliberately chose a wide angle lens. Despite the message, the architecture (topic of contest) of Atelier Wolimierz is in my opinion easy to see. So this is question to Contest Team , why not??

Last edited:
I don`t think I do something against rules. There was no limit to the outside. "Place You can find in cyberpunk" - so this is the place :). And it`s exist in real world in crazy village Wolimierz. My idea is lonely people in the midst of bar architecture like post-apo. "No Gods Just Everlasting Compost" is real text from place. A great corruption of the future in which you can lie stoned on the floor and feel good (after smoking something I called Cyber Wave), and nobody will interest you.

I deliberately chose a wide angle lens. Despite the message, the architecture (topic of contest) of Atelier Wolimierz is in my opinion easy to see. So this is question to Contest Team , why not??
Well, you have my support! Let's hope CDPR does your picture justice.

So far I've reviewed 1/3 of all the pictures and have to say that without any doubt, I would give my vote to this one. I also didn't hear that the contest was only about exteriors. That would be even less fair for people living outside of big city areas.

@mariuszdragan Nice photo, great composition! I also enterred the contest but was lucky (I guess) to have my submission go through.

The only reason I see that could make your submission rejected would be from paragraph 4.8 :
"The Organiser reserves the right to reject a Contestant’s submission if it violates the provisions of applicable law, Contest rules or if the Photograph may be considered racist, xenophobic, sexist, defamatory or otherwise offensive, illegal or infringing on third party intellectual property rights."

As you show a dead or overdosed woman laying on the floor.
Now, I'm in no way involved with the jury so that's my wild guess. If that's actually a mistake, I hope they'll add your photo in time even if you missed a few days of voting...

Wish you all the best and keep it up with photography

"Within the Contest we invite you (further: “Contestant”) to present us your photograph of a real world location "

I think your submission might have failed due to the above. Your photo -while it's awesome- is a constructed scene. Much like a movie soundstage It's made to look cyberpunk, not a real world location where you just grabbed your camera and took a shot.

The ad using Dexter DeShawn doesn't help either.

Or is it a real, existing bar or something? If it is, disregard my observation.

ps: still, they should at least give you a reason/explanation

Last edited:
Still don`t know anything. It's hard for me to say. In the Game you will be able to use drugs, it is intended for adults, and in my photo I do not see anything controversial enough so that the work does not pass the censor sieve, but maybe...

This CDPR silence is for me a stressful situation where I can't sleep but it seems that it is not interested in the organizers of the competition. At last night i create version with Photoshop. Thank you for all kind words!
Post automatically merged:

"Within the Contest we invite you (further: “Contestant”) to present us your photograph of a real world location "

I think your submission might have failed due to the above. Your photo -while it's awesome- is a constructed scene. Much like a movie soundstage It's made to look cyberpunk, not a real world location where you just grabbed your camera and took a shot.

The ad using Dexter DeShawn doesn't help either.

Or is it a real, existing bar or something? If it is, disregard my observation.

ps: still, they should at least give you a reason/explanation
It's a real existing bar in village near to my city and name of place is Atelier Wolimierz, I put two monitors and a disco ball, the rest is actually look of the place.

Attachments

• MDR09300-Edit-m.jpg
    MDR09300-Edit-m.jpg
    580 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Top Bottom