[Official Problem] Language Subtitle Packs are incorrect for several users for The Witcher 3 for Nintendo Switch

+
I bought the game in physical version. The box clearly says game content in Spanish. After update 3.4 the only subtitles I see are Portuguese, English, Polish and French. From what I have read if I did not update the game I could be playing it in Spanish since the physical version does include the Spanish language in version 3.2
They have to fix it since it is unfair, false and misleading advertising.
I bought the only physical version that was available in my country, the box is in Spanish and clearly says content in Spanish

I bought the game in physical version. The box clearly says game content in Spanish. After update 3.4 the only subtitles I see are Portuguese, English, Polish and French. From what I have read if I did not update the game I could be playing it in Spanish since the physical version does include the Spanish language in version 3.2
They have to fix it since it is unfair, false and misleading advertising.
I bought the only physical version that was available in my country, the box is in Spanish and clearly says content in Spanish

Yeah, we know it... Welcome to the place were everyone is pissed off and now we're at 6th page waiting for a response from developers to know when the heck we're having that freaking patch.

I wish you could help us with language problems.

Since yesterday there are several people who have complained that the language they need in the game is not found.

For example, those who bought the game in the American e-shop cannot put the menus in Spanish or Italian, although when we bought it the e-shop indicated that these were the languages that came within that version.

So we are not getting the languages we pay for.

Also, if you are Spanish, and you bought the physical version of the game, the game came in Spanish, but with the patch of day 1 that you released, Spanish subtitles were no longer available.

You can read the comments of the people on this tweet:

I am not sure but I think there are splitted language versions in every region of the e-shop with some preloaded languages. So if you are an Italian that lives on America and you want to play the game in Italian, you can't because you download your copy from America E-shop (This is what I think, I can't say if this exactly the problem). And the italian language for subtitles is not included on this version.

And the first day patch have damaged the default language for some physical version copies and replaced by anothers (confirmed for some spanish and latin american people on forums)

Please sollve the problem.
PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE WORKING ON LANGUAGE PACKS! I GOT REPLY!!!! CONGRATS GUYS!!!!

Would you be so kind and repost here the text you've got? Until now it seemed like they sent replies like "we are looking into this. We do not have any other info at the moment", which is what i got from them, too 😁

I don't really saw any "solved" situation here... I continue with the same Portuguese language fault.

Guys, CDPR, at this moment it goes little bit too far, i think. I'm sorry but it rude acting like this, to your community who's every time support you, and will buy mostly everything, any yours games, ports..Huge work was done with witcher 3 on switch, ("Saber's" you are magicians guys)..But languages pack guys, seriously?Is that a big problem for you after everything? Even Overwatch port in relise day had those pack.. I just don't understand, and as much longer problem exist, as much i became more diasapointed..

P.S Talk with your community, guys..we are "few" who got witcher 3 on switch, compare to PS4, PC, and XBOX..but we exist

<< 15 DAYS WAITING >>

Like 50 people I know asked me if they should buy the game, I told them "Absolutely NO"

It's a great game, I know... But buying it for switch right now is dumb as we see you can't fix something really easy and necessary

I'll try to change it for Dragon Quest XI.

Guys, CDPR, at this moment it goes little bit too far, i think. I'm sorry but it rude acting like this, to your community who's every time support you, and will buy mostly everything, any yours games, ports..Huge work was done with witcher 3 on switch, ("Saber's" you are magicians guys)..But languages pack guys, seriously?Is that a big problem for you after everything? Even Overwatch port in relise day had those pack.. I just don't understand, and as much longer problem exist, as much i became more diasapointed..

P.S Talk with your community, guys..we are "few" who got witcher 3 on switch, compare to PS4, PC, and XBOX..but we exist

I will say more than that... we are also players from PS4, PC and XBOX (I have The Witcher 3 on PS4 and PC too), but loved the idea to play it on the go...

Same for me - bought the cartridge a week ago and it didn't say the game sticks to some specific region or language but the language choice is limited to 3 langs. So it would be nice if you, CDPR guys, will let us know what's the situation.

Just adding more mass to this topic.

Is unbelievable that they can't fix this problem
I mean are they aware of this problem? because I don't see any change
We need at least an explanation because they are not being good with the community, with us...

I am putting in all the official cdproyekt publications on instagram to return my money I ask you to do the same is disrespectful

Top Bottom