[Official Problem] Language Subtitle Packs are incorrect for several users for The Witcher 3 for Nintendo Switch

+
Guys, It's not like fingersnap thing as you may think.
Find problem, fix problem, make a patch, publish a patch, wait for patch to be published in store bla bla bla.

lol, it's harder than selling the same game for 5 years :)
He is so young and does not understand the problem or he reads between the lines. I've already mentioned it, but say it again - the problem is bad communications with the community. They don't respect gamers and don't provide feedback. I don't mind to wait, I just want to know for how long.

I live in Germany, but my native language is russian, I bought a game today, and in nintendo shop was information, that russian is available in physical version of game. But on the box there is information about only german and english, while in game are available other europe region languages (english, german, french, spanish). So misinformation is almost everywhere. I had to pay almost 50 euro to receive such a stupid bug. Really is it so hard to make all languages for download like it was on ps4? Hope it will be fixed soon.

I live in Germany, but my native language is russian, I bought a game today, and in nintendo shop was information, that russian is available in physical version of game. But on the box there is information about only german and english, while in game are available other europe region languages (english, german, french, spanish). So misinformation is almost everywhere. I had to pay almost 50 euro to receive such a stupid bug. Really is it so hard to make all languages for download like it was on ps4? Hope it will be fixed soon.
Same problem.

+1 same here

Attachments

• 2019-10-25 17.33.58.jpg
    2019-10-25 17.33.58.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 230
Buenos días, no hay noticias, ¿verdad?
La verdad es una pena que no haya comentarios sobre el progreso. ¿Alguien sabe cómo puedo reclamar mi dinero? Compré la realidad porque es un gran juego que termina en ps4 y quería tenerlo en el switch mientras espero la muerte. La realidad de que ya ni lo quiero. ¿Dónde puedo reclamar mi dinero?
Post automatically merged:

Buenos días, no hay noticias, ¿verdad?
La verdad es una pena que no haya comentarios sobre el progreso. ¿Alguien sabe cómo puedo reclamar mi dinero? Compré la realidad porque es un gran juego que termina en ps4 y quería tenerlo en el switch mientras espero la muerte. La realidad de que ya ni lo quiero. ¿Dónde puedo reclamar mi dinero?

Good morning, there is no news, right?
the truth is a shame that there is no comment on the progress. Anyone know how I can claim my money? I bought the reality because it is a great game which ends in ps4 and I wanted to have it on the switch while I wait for death stranding. The reality that I don't even want it anymore. Where can I claim my money?

Good morning, there is no news, right?
the truth is a shame that there is no comment on the progress. Anyone know how I can claim my money? I bought the reality because it is a great game which ends in ps4 and I wanted to have it on the switch while I wait for death stranding. The reality that I don't even want it anymore. Where can I claim my money?

Hey guys and gals. It's there! I just set the PL audio and EN subtitles.
Big thanks Saber and CDPR!

Still no update, what are you thanking for?

I just watched your previous messages... so they added the PL dubs. It must have been a great surprise to finally see the option there, congratulations for you.

We are still waiting for spanish-mexico translations for USA cartridges and eShop.

Did you read about your fix somewhere Laurik?

Last edited:

Hi Laurik - did you get an update on your switch to see PL dubbing (which version are you now running 3.5)? Or has the change only appeared in the menu without an update download?

Also which version of the game do you have - EU physical cartridge? On which market have you purchased it (UK)?

Thanks in advance for your help and the info!
Adam

Hello, I did no update, I'm running version 3.4.

Which is bit weird. The only thing I noticed is that I can set EN or PL dubbing only in main menu of the game. When I load position, there is only subtitle on – off switch in the language settings. Don't tell me that the option to switch dubbing language was always there and I just din't notice earlier. Really don't know.

Yes, physical cartridge, EU. In the Czech Republic.

Yes, I think that the option was still there I just didn't notice. The subtitle languages are only few – according to my region of EU (Czech, English, Hungarian, Polish).

Sorry guys, false alarm. I hope that the CDPR will release wider language support soon – to make everybody happy.

I'm happy now with my language settings. I just want more graphic settings and cross-platform saves :D

Last edited:
There seems to be more EUR versions of cartridges - for different sets of region. This guy probably has the region he stated (with czech printed box cover) , so Polish and Czech language were part of it from the start. That version probably works well with patch 3.4. He just didn't notice the basic menu after start. So no miracle did happen - the problem still persists and no patch was made.
But this post made me rethink. I have physical copy of game on Game Card, probably imported from UK. It says EUR in the code on it, but the box art really says only UK as language. So I probably got what I should and the patch 3.4 didn't broke it. What bothers me however is, that originally there was an option in menu, which should make possible to download other languages, but didn't work (according what people were saying on forums). And that was removed in patch. I can't imagine that there would be EUR distribution with exclusively only english language, without possibility to download others (is that some special brexit edition, lol?) Especially when the game is often mentioned as product from poland and many players uses polish dubbing.
So please CDprojekt, add other languages as DLCs on Nintendo Eshop or give it back as in-game download option.

I would like to believe that if the person called to their reception (which doesn't seem like place that would have all tech support info), they needed to tell him something and if nobody has public ETA yet, then it is logical to recommend this return and buy different distribution from elsewhere. It might not take eternity to create solution for this, but returning the copy to one shop and order new one from other country might be done in about 14 days roughly. So the language DLCs might be available later than that - hopefully we will have them until end of 2019, and we can hope that they will release some info sooner...

Top Bottom