Offline AI matches?

+
Offline AI matches?

Hello guys,
I would like to know if there will be some AI part of the game just like in TW3. Of course, there will be singleplayer, but I mean just offline matches with Bots and no XP gain.
I am not sure if this was already answered, but I still want to know if yes.

I can answer only slightly.

There will be a Tutorial, which will most likely involve AI games. (However they may be very orchestrated and not free flowing)

Next the developers have said there will be other game modes so an AI game mode could be in the game.

Other than that, I'm not aware of anything else.

Next the developers have said there will be other game modes so an AI game mode could be in the game.

I have also heard such information. Devs said they want battles against AI and they will do their best, so maybe not at the beginning, but AI will appear, later.

We know that there will be a full "story mode" in the final game (which will be bought separately, contrary to the free multiplayer part of Gwent). If I recall correctly the devs said that the scenarios will be approximately 10 hours long. I suppose this will be the main gamemode where you can play against AI although the decks will be different than in multiplayer.

Every card game i know has some sort of play with A.I but i doubt they will introduce this in Beta. They said the focus for starters is the multiplayer aspect.

Hope they do a good job with the A.I. (with so many new breakthroughs in the field) as a future play mode.

You can play practice vs the AI in the closed beta, but this will require you to be online.

Offline functionality is not available during the closed beta.

The AI will not use leaders to start with due to some technical complications (and it will have some bugs) but it will be updated soon to eliminate these issues.

You can play practice vs the AI in the closed beta, but this will require you to be online.

The AI will not use leaders to start with due to some technical complications (and it will have some bugs) but it will be updated soon to eliminate these issues.

It is nice to know! We will be able to perform basic tests of our decks before the real tests - playing against people out there and against friends of course :)

Great. Thanks for the info. :)

Offline Mode For Player vs AI

Hello.. I really want to suggest that please add Offline mode to play with AI as we really want to enjoy game even without net connection or even when net is down.

Exentryk;n6930190 said:
"Practice Mode" is already available in the beta, where you can play against the AI.

Yehh I mean that's only but make it possible to play offline as currently we have to sign in 1st & it requires a net connection.

so may be in final build we get options like..

Play Vs AI - Offline
Multiplayer Mode - Online

Last edited:
They said that Closed Beta is online only. The final build will have some Offline content (i think). But i do want the A.I. to improve. Even if offline it's not worth playing the A.I. right now.

Yeah Beta is multiplayer only. That was clear from the beginning. Singleplayer mode will follow later. Practice mode is really just to try out certain cards (aside from that AI is useless).

Top Bottom