Oh look! It is a sunny, sunny day! Let's stay inside and play Witcher 3! Yaaaay!

+
Oh look! It is a sunny, sunny day! Let's stay inside and play Witcher 3! Yaaaay!

So? Do I have self-esteem issues? Do I like to start fights about stuff I can't change? I DO!

Last edited by a moderator:
And even if we had gameplay footage, would it really matter? Witcher 3 looked amazing even with gutted visuals.

YES! THEY ARE. ACCEPT IT NOW! And, enjoy a PONY!

Anyone confused about the above responses, it's because this was a downgrade/Platform Wars Troll thread. May I remind all users to employ their Ignore button when dealing with such persons, at least until I can get to them.

Don't ignore me though. I have extra-large tear ducts and my sorrow can actually cause me to dehydrate, vomit and perish.

Edit-edit: Take your finger AWAY from that button 212! I know you want to test this! Humans are -not- lab animals!

Last edited:
oh i am too late for this thread.......i wish i could have read his thread i am sure it was very philosophical and poetically

sigh.....looks like there isnt anything else to do now.....except for ponys of course

Forum veteran
Sell it to @227, it could care less what biologicals think.
I might be interested, depending on the price. I buy my mewling meat sacks eager test subjects wholesale most of the time.

And humans are definitely lab animals. How else am I supposed to gauge the "bangability" of makeup brands? Using it on rabbits and other random animals? Only those who support bestiality could possibly object to human test subjects.

Can't help but wonder what the OP's original message was. But I'm also happy with the Cyberpunk justice system.

Oh, you can just ask.

AH, let's see:

Cyberpunk is going to be downgraded like Witcher 3, CDPR hate freedom, it'll be turn based, Santa Clause isn't real, all the voice actors will be replaced by mimes...stuff like that. Nothing new or clever.

Usual trolling crap. A brief taste of the recent Witcher 3 idiocy, generously shared by whatsisname. Who is no longer here. Maybe he'll come back and do it again, though! Then we can race to see if I get to him first or if his idiocy is preserved in a screenshot for later!

Hmm. Maybe make a collage? Is that a thing? A moron collage? I think it is.

Forum veteran
Santa Claus isn't real, though. He's little more than a Zwarte Piet-less fabrication based on Sinterklaas, a bearded racist who abducts and beats naughty children. Those Dutch sure know how to make their holidays memorable.

Also, Dragonbird gave OP a REDpoint in another thread. Everyone remember to shame her over this forever and always.

Santa Claus isn't real, though. He's little more than a Zwarte Piet-less fabrication based on Sinterklaas, a bearded racist who abducts and beats naughty children. Those Dutch sure know how to make their holidays memorable.

Also, Dragonbird gave OP a REDpoint in another thread. Everyone remember to shame her over this forever and always.

Your heresy is noted.

It was obviously an ironic redpoint.

Oh, wait, I just looked at the post. It was a good post. No doubt...A TRAP.

Top Bottom