Oh Oh Cyberpunk 2077 has Flatlined error

+
I'm aware there is a topic about this error already however I have noticed most of the posts in that topic are from people who say that they get it when trying to launch the game.

I was hoping to create this thread for people who have had no issues opening the game and starting and get this crash while playing.

For me I'm running the game on a stock MSI RTX 3090 Gaming X Trio with an i9 9900k OC'd to 5,000mhz and sometimes down to 4,700mhz.

I have had this crash using both OC settings as well as my stock GPU settings.

I've tried Ray Tracing on and off and with an Afterburner Riva Tuner overlay both on and off.

I'm playing via EPIC Games launcher and have ensured my game is set to run as admin as well as the launcher.

I have reinstalled the game on a different drive with the same issue and also tried reinstalling my display drivers using DDU.

I already have a full time job so I am not really interested in investing more time in doing what these clown developers should have done while they were on the clock.

Has anyone come up with a solution to these random crashes while playing?

Are we just at the mercy of waiting for CD to make a patch that does more good than harm?

I'm also having this issue. Specifically when I'm trying to do the mission "Gimme Danger". I can't get past the first part of the mission no matter what I do because it keeps crashing roughly in the same spot most of the time. Bout to try a few more things but otherwise I'm gonna have to wait for a patch before I can finish the story

I'm also having this issue. Specifically when I'm trying to do the mission "Gimme Danger". I can't get past the first part of the mission no matter what I do because it keeps crashing roughly in the same spot most of the time. Bout to try a few more things but otherwise I'm gonna have to wait for a patch before I can finish the story

Yeah my crashes always seem to occur while driving or when trying to pick up items.

Then again sometimes it happens just walking.

Ironically to my recollection I have not seen a single crash occur while fighting which is when the game is likely at its most demand for GPU and CPU power.

I just want to confirm 100% it's not my PC which I guess it likely isn't given all of my other games run fine.

Only reason I get paranoid is it's a new card and you never know if it maybe is defective or something so I start crashing and that's the first thought I get.

I get quite a few crashes while interacting with things. Usually when trying to scan something/someone, but many times just toggling zoom on a weapon is enough to cause it.

Strangely enough, at least half of my crashes don't even trigger the crash reporter. Just shoots me straight to the desktop.

Top Bottom