Ok CDPR, Lets Talk Badonkadonk

+
Going through the various images we have of the aforementioned Badonkadonk we can see there is no junk in the trunk:

Badonkadonk.png

My V worked hard on her glutes, she put in the time guys! Where is the end result?

My Fallout 4 Character was kind enough to pose for a screen to show how hard work pays off:

Badonkadonk1.png

Look at that hiney! Devs! It's a perfect circle! Scientists use it to measure the circumference of the earth! Is there a slider in my Cyberpunk 2077 future?

Going through the various images we have of the aforementioned Badonkadonk we can see there is no junk in the trunk:

View attachment 11057624

My V worked hard on her glutes, she put in the time guys! Where is the end result?

My Fallout 4 Character was kind enough to pose for a screen to show how hard work pays off:

View attachment 11057627

Look at that hiney! Devs! It's a perfect circle! Scientists use it to measure the circumference of the earth! Is there a slider in my Cyberpunk 2077 future?
Uhhhhh

I like this thread

:think:
Post automatically merged:

I hope V can have very healthy and generous glute muscles and fat distribution. I'm gonna turn that setting all the way to the top. Well, maybe. If the setting goes up very far, it might be so generous that I wont use the maximum level. I will adjust to where it is generous, but still not "too much" of course this is subjective.

I wonder if there will be different appearance and shape and style options for V's behind/glutes? There are many different shaped behinds in the world. I wonder if this will be an option? I'm just curious. :think:

I also wonder if V's body fat distribution and muscle tone can be adjusted independently for different body parts or body areas?

Last edited:
That fallout outfit definitely looks 'immersive' to a wasteland setting.
Good old bikini armor. I suspect it's great against bandits who will be way too distracted to mug you.

On topic, nice butts are great and I would love some options to choose from. Though it wont be as significant given I probably do my first run as a Male V so I dont really care what his ass looks like.
Female V though? Rawr. ;3

I heard that if you beat the game with a girl char you get a Miles Tost stripping cutscene at the Afterlife.
Miles is awesome. I wouldn't even be mad.
( Would be funny if he actually reads this comment and laughs. )

Good old bikini armor. I suspect it's great against bandits who will be way too distracted to mug you.

For the sake of the topic I had to display my assets <3

Uhhhhh

I like this thread

I thought you might =P

I showed a friend of mine those images, she called it a shovel butt.

If we can choose dick size, and have several different pussy options, seems odd that ass and chest won't have select-able options as well. Goes for both guys and gals. Make a himbo/bimbo looking character if you want, I suppose.
Makes sense

For the sake of the topic I had to display my assets <3

I thought you might =P

I showed a friend of mine those images, she called it a shovel butt.
LOL WHAT?

On topic, nice butts are great and I would love some options to choose from. Though it wont be as significant given I probably do my first run as a Male V so I dont really care what his ass looks like.
Female V though? Rawr. ;3

Miles is awesome. I wouldn't even be mad.
( Would be funny if he actually reads this comment and laughs. )
I mean, it is still important for guys because:
1. It makes sitting more comfy (it is not fun to sit directly on leg and hip and pelvis bones! OUUUCHHH!!)
2. I have witnessed other women in real life and movies and video games, and basically everywhere, at some times making comments on how some guys have very nice behinds, as well as various other audiences who also take interest in the male body, which is fine and cool.

So really, behinds are an important part of anyones body. I also once knew this woman who was a very nice person, and she had a large behind. She wasn't chonkers, I'm not saying that. She was skinny, but at the same time she was also THICCCCCC in the most beautiful way possible. She was also tall, and as strong as a horse, but really like overwhelmingly feminine. I never saw her get sick once. Now I believe that there is a possibility that a healthy behind is correlated to immune system health for some reason. It's just a theory. She was hypnotizing. From a whole nother world, a diffe rent dimension. supernatural. ex tra terrest rial.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, a nice ass is always welcome :cool:
True Facts

I-I... understand now. I now know why I didn't know what it meant. I forgot. My brain was trying to protect me.
(but to be fair, I wouldn't call those video game screen shots in the OP a shovel butt to be honest)

I'm not opposed to making diaper butt characters. Unfortunately, the game plays in first person view.

View attachment 11057801
Oh sweet tapdancing (insert favorite savior/prophet) on ice skates, I had forgotten about the trauma I endured to forget this.

shake.....? Shake.................? SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be happy if I have a ass/chest slider for men and women :LOL:
Settings are preferred for me though, since sliders are just a slippery button that hovers over a bunch of hidden settings. If I can select those individual settings as buttons, I will have better control and know exactly what my favorite butt or breast number is, rather than having to slide-guess every time forever, which is torture. But yea, I hope so too friend :giggle:

The horrors of shovelbutts. What I disliked about Warcraft. Everyone rock a shovel. I am a simple guy I like peaches, hearts and apples.
I'm with you! Butt... there should be something to fill them out nicely <3
I agree! Also, as we all learned today, shape is just as important as size. :think:

Last edited:
Top Bottom