Ok CDPR, Lets Talk Badonkadonk

+
Night City Wire 3 has come and gone and I must say, Devs I am still disappointed. Where is the Badonkadonk?

Badonka.png

I was hopeful some effort was made on the backend!

While we're here lets talk, Got Milk? Dear developers, tell me there is a boob slider??? This tag artist in Night City summed it up nicely:

Milk1.png

Night City Wire 3 has come and gone and I must say, Devs I am still disappointed. Where is the Badonkadonk?

View attachment 11061035
I was hopeful some effort was made on the backend!

While we're here lets talk, Got Milk? Dear developers, tell me there is a boob slider??? This tag artist in Night City summed it up nicely:

View attachment 11061038
Yea, I don't know what's up with most characters seemingly not having some more natural variation between different individual characters and NPC's, and it's even more confusing when considering that in 2077 people get cybermods to change every part of their body, even their private parts. So I don't really know why even considering all the possible unnatural variations that we see in Cyberpunk2077, that these body features aren't a little bit more common. Even taking into consideration the unmodified people, or the people with relatively low amounts of cybermods, Night City has burritos and pirogies, which can possibly help keep everyone relatively well fed. So I have no idea what's going on. I love what we have seen so far, but I feel like there's something missing in this sense. Where is the Junk in the Trunk? Where is the Sweater Luggage? (cute and polite names, I try to use :sleep::))

Please keep in mind, I am not in any way talking about body weight, AT ALL.

If we can choose dick size, and have several different pussy options, seems odd that ass and chest won't have select-able options as well.

If that's the case is the final game, it will probably be because of lazy clothes implementation, as that's usually the case.

The problem is precisely how to program clothes to be "stretchy" and ressources to takes from PC/consoles.
It was a joke ;)(y)
Classic Totex! :D:LOL:(y) You know, you kind of inspire me to create my V as a FEMALE version of Jackie. Maybe that will be my actual first run of the game in some way? I will still be inspired by many different other characters of course.

Here we are again; NCW 4, NCW 5, NCW Special and a handful of game play videos from various platforms. How has the work been progressing on the back end?

Bada4.png

You be the judge. <3

I really want that long hairstyle...

Top Bottom