OK Now Im ticked off and this will not stand!

+
So I killed a bunch of Tiger Claws and was left with 3 Motor Bikes I could steal and a Motorized Wheel Chair!

I CANT TAKE THE WHEEL CHAIR!!!!!

What the hell CDPR????????
I wanna cruise around Night City in my motorized Wheel Chair!!!!!!
What type of Discrimination is this?????

:D

Yes this is a joke (figured better say that in case anyone thought I was seriously upset)
(well sorta, I really do want to steal and ride around town in motorized wheel chair hehe)

Guest 4509026

I saw the motorized wheel chair too and was super disappointed I couldn't ride away in it.

I was a little sad I couldn't ride the "rascal wheelchair" myself... and it was indestructible... :(

Can you imagine the kind of S that would happen if motorized scooters were made rideable? That would mean that NPCs could ride them, too. That would also mean NPCs would be getting capped so people could ride their motorized scooters. Although that does bringing the question what kind of strength check would it take to hijack a scooter?

Yeah not sure I want to jack a wheelchair-riders' hog.... but if there were segway riders, those are fair game.. :D

Lol im glad im not the only one who wanted to take one, one i saw was in a pile of junk though

Could you imagine doing the races in one? Claire sitting in the basket shooting up your foes. It would be epic!

I'd wonder more about who would need one in a world where you can get bionic limbs rather easily.

So I killed a bunch of Tiger Claws and was left with 3 Motor Bikes I could steal and a Motorized Wheel Chair!

Yes this is a joke (figured better say that in case anyone thought I was seriously upset)
(well sorta, I really do want to steal and ride around town in motorized wheel chair hehe)
yeah man the motorized wheel chari/scooter for old people would be so hilarious

Attachments

• Screenshot (183).png
    Screenshot (183).png
    1.8 MB · Views: 41
Motorized wheel chair would be very cyberpunk.

Yes! We need more wacky vehicles (not just mods).

Last edited:

Cant steal the motorized wheelchairs? Uninstalling....
Post automatically merged:

Motorized wheel chair would be very cyberpunk.

Yes! We need more wacky vehicles (not just mods).

It's always fun to break up the seriousness of some of these games and just drive around in a Hello Kitty-themed motorized wheelchair.

Ubisoft seems to do the "silliness" well. They will always give you something crazy. They'll even give you a weener dog that has it's own little wheelchair !

All with ya. Let's hope it'll be added in a later update. That's to say if it's patching on the pedestrian walkway, doesn't cause too much problems.

Damn, reading this made me realize that it would be quite something different to win street racing story events with motorized wheelchair. Epic story potential wasted! I could take anything but this... what is that people say, worst game ever or something.

Top Bottom