Ok so is this another lie by cdpr ?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, even if the map is empty, you may have missed missions. I got one after looking for Dexters gun. And that one wasn't marked on the map. Not sure if there are other unmarked missions tho.
uhmm, interesting. I instead found Dexter Gun at the conclusion of nix quest next to where you find bartmoss cyberdeck at the landfill.

He says in the thread he's near the end of an completionist run. It's not like it's a stunningly short game. Go look at the time it takes to complete compared some of the similar games it's I've seen it compared to over the years:

https://howlongtobeat.com/ (comparing non-completionist main+side quests)

The Witcher 3 - 102 Hours
Dragon Age Inquisition - 87.5 Hours
Fallout 4 - 79.5 Hours
RDR2 - 78 Hours
Mass Effect: Andromeda - 63.5 Hours
Cyberpunk 2077 - 50.5 Hours
GTA V - 47. 5 Hours
Dark Souls III - 47.5 Hours
Horizon: Zero Dawn - 44 Hours
Nier Automata - 37.5 Hours
Witcher 2 - 34 Hours
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - 31 Hours
Actually it was surprisingly short. Main story 20 hour main+extras 50. That's the same length as assassin's creed valhalla and witcher 3 main story by itself. You know what I think ? I think the DLCs are gonna be the cut scenes they took out. I think the DLCs are part of the story they already have they cut lol

Actually it was surprisingly short. Main story 20 hour main+extras 50. That's the same length as assassin's creed and witcher 3 main story alone.
And longer than a lot of other games. One of the complaints CDPR got about TW3 was that it was too long.

Apparently there was over 174 hours in the pre keanu build of the game and that is probably what the tester is playing, but after keanu came on board he demanded they scrap the content because it had nothing to do with Johnny Silverhand.

Okay.....so your a fast player.

That doesnt prove that someone else is lying about their game time and what theyve accomplished in that time.

Whats the point of this thread anyhow? Your done with the game so youve decided to come here and start trouble?

I was right around 100 hours to get as close to 100% as possible short of some melee combat achievements. The only way anyone could possibly have almost double that in a single playthrough is if they never even used a vehicle. The 175 hour claim for an unfinished playthrough was total PR bullshit.

Don't think it's particularly a lie... I think it's clear the main story is noticeably short but with that being said I'm still not done with the main story, have basically most the gigs left, most the side quests left and I have 107hours in the game. How long a game takes really depends on the person playing. You can say if you just do x it'll take x long generally but with open-world games, playtimes can vary massively.
Post automatically merged:

I was right around 100 hours to get as close to 100% as possible short of some melee combat achievements. The only way anyone could possibly have almost double that in a single playthrough is if they never even used a vehicle. The 175 hour claim for an unfinished playthrough was total PR bullshit.

107hs and I'm not close to 100% and I've been driving everywhere... it's almost like people's playtime varies massively when talking about an open-world game. Shocking right?

I'm at over 150 now, haven't started last quest.
Lvl 50, crafting lvl 20, almost all cars. Trying to skill up perks as much as possible

Almost done though and trying to focus and finish quests. 170 is about where I'll expect to "finish"

There is literally no way 1 playthrough can last that long. 100h tops if you do everything and spend time reading every datashard and computer message.

Unless you alttab/leave the game on all the time.

I dunno, I spent an hour crafting today to try to get the Legendary Johnny Outfit.

Glad you rushed through the story, but some people actually take their time to enjoy the game, the story and everything else.

1609471441785.png

I can relate.
I enjoy the little things.
no regrets.png

I’m at 120 hours and have t done anything in the city center or badlands yet.

As for the story I’m meeting with hanako.

Different strokes for different folks. Some people beeline it from mission to mission others take their time, in the ends it means nothing. Why would he lie anyway, they said the story was shorter than The Witcher 3.

Calling a Dev a liar? Thread closed. And let me add my GoG number. Deduct about 20 hours for one of my kids until I bought him his own copy.

247 hours.JPG

How? Some is game open in background. LOTS is just exploring. LOTS is trying out different builds, as self-imposed rules based on PnP (pay 10000-2000eb per death for TTI insurance, 3 then 2 then no potions allowed depending on chapter as combat drugs are addictive and damaging in Cpunk, no crafting as ARE YOU KIDDING only Techs can modify stuff and it doesn't last very long. Actually inventing and producing stuff is a whole thing and for sure you don't make stuff better than a Corp makes without being a genius and having months and very expensive shop and crew).

Don't fast travel because, well, this place is beautiful! And, I can't teleport.

Stuff like that adds up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom