OK, so NR is a bit insane, eh?

+
Like others said, you can see the deck lists if you watch the masters right now, or you can google "gwent meta" and pull Tier 1 deck lists from either TLG or Team Elder Blood.

p.s. (and it's "share". you keep saying "sheare".)

Ok I will Try and Tell my opinion - but before I do that to make things clear: that is that deck what You claim is better than midrange skellige Yes? Because I dont want to waste my time for another wizards deck that is supossingly overpowered and in the end of the day its struggling against heavy pointslam control or copycat?

Ok I will Try and Tell my opinion - but before I do that to make things clear: that is that deck what You claim is better than midrange skellige Yes? Because I dont want to waste my time for another wizards deck that is supossingly overpowered and in the end of the day its struggling against heavy pointslam control or copycat?
You were looking for a deck that can be good against Flurry. This is that deck. Assimilate is a separate issue and potentially a harder matchup. Also, I wonder now what your definitions of "good" and "struggling" are. If you are looking for 90% winrate on pro rank or something, that's just not going to happen. All three of the decks mentioned here are "the" top three decks in the meta.

Also also, going back to the subject of the thread, the Alumni give off the vibe of old resilient dwarves that kept their boosts across rounds, except they are obviously MUCH MUCH more OP than those dwarves were. (I've now seen these guys played for instant 50+ points a pop). But even alumni aside, I kind of think Patience as a mechanic is out of whack, mostly because of its interactions with other mechanics of the game, such as graveyard, row-locking, sending back to deck and "resetting" with special cards. In my opinion, the only possible nerf that could work is to make Patience lose HALF OF ITS VALUE when it's brought back from the graveyard, sent back to the deck with PMP, or renewed with the Casting Contest. It would also be nice if it stopped accumulating when moved to another row, being supposedly row-locked and all, but that's niche enough that it's not that important.

Sent you a mp

But I agree with everything you are saying in THIS topic (The other One you compared NR and SK cards i dont agree with almost everything, but thats is another topic)

Off topic but thanks for good game yesterday @EduFerraz on casuals when we accidentally played together - I had a lot of luck, It was a close one -You are very good player!

I feel you OP. Mages, not just NR should be nerfed to hell. I now have ptsd flashbacks when I see the opponent is playing zeal ability. Why? There was this game where the guy was basically playing Alumni for +20 boost. 20 boost x3 in a moderately long third round (5-6 cards) is insane. But, as we heard on the gwent masters stream, "NR mages aren't as powerful as people make them out to be." Lies. I don't make that up, I saw it with my own eyes. Opponent basically caught up while being down 40+ points, and even 20 more by playing his last card in that round. And that's vs NG devotion btw.

Off topic but thanks for good game yesterday @EduFerraz on casuals when we accidentally played together - I had a lot of luck, It was a close one -You are very good player!
Yes, that was a good game.

When you put your artefact wich gives veil (cant remember the name right now) i knew you were going to use vettier, but there was nothig i could do.

I was trying my old shieldwall deck with the increase of Raffards but the deck didnt performed well.

Nevertheless, good game, you played well too

Top Bottom