OK, so, seasonal...

+
We all understand how bs spy/Assimilate decks are in seasonal now, right? When literally every "copy" card triggers assimilate? I get that seasonal is supposed to be meme, but, like, whose idea of fun was it to handicap every deck that isn't ng assimilate? I just had to labor through like 6 matches while trying to complete the 40-card quest and:
1. Every single opponent was ng assimilate
and
2. I got lol-destroyed in 2 rounds.
Suffice it to say I'm not gonna be playing that shiz again unless I run into another quest.

rrc

Forum veteran
We all understand how bs spy/Assimilate decks are in seasonal now, right? When literally every "copy" card triggers assimilate? I get that seasonal is supposed to be meme, but, like, whose idea of fun was it to handicap every deck that isn't ng assimilate? I just had to labor through like 6 matches while trying to complete the 40-card quest and:
1. Every single opponent was ng assimilate
and
2. I got lol-destroyed in 2 rounds.
Suffice it to say I'm not gonna be playing that shiz again unless I run into another quest.
If you still haven't learned/understood that Seasonal mode is NG exclusive where "Be NG when you are in Seasonal" motto of Gwent team, its time you come to terms with it. My guess is, dev team goes to a room which has "Seasonal mode brainstorm" and ask the question "Which next NG mechanism can we turn it into season mode?"

Season mode has been like this for several seasons where you play NG or lose 0-2. There was once a season mode when even their 5P bronzes were ruling (Slave Hunter and Spotter). Seasonal cardbacks used to be awesome and it was worth going through the hell. I think now and the future seasonal mode cardbacks are going to be very simple ones with just color getting changed. So, I haven't played a single seasonal game in last two seasons.

The rewards of the seasonal mode seems to be not worth it, at least IMHO, and even the modes are highly skewed to support just one deck. What makes you want to play seasonal?

NG isn't that bad this season. It is kind of unfair that those duplicates can trigger assimilate, but Wolf and Wild Hund seasons were much worse.

Try playing NR engines, that is PURE EVIL! You can easily win by difference of 100+p, even assimilate is no match for this insanity. Plus those matches tend to last F-O-O-O-R-E-E-E-V-E-E-E-R.

I think based on how seasonals work in general, there will always be a faction that gets buffed more than others

Top Bottom