Ok we got the gamebreaking bugs and exploits. Now give us MODSUPPORT

+
CP2077 are exactly at a stage right now where Skyrim and Fallout 4, and not to mention Witcher 3 once was.

Lot of bugs (exploits) if you want to use them.

Personally i look upon them as a freedom to do whatever i want to do.

Just like GTA V and all the telephone codes. For me this is not an issue. i play most of the games for the exploration and eradication of bad guys. So it could easily have been a sandbox for all i care. I love the weapon mechanics and the upgrades and DPS are insane.

As of now i enjoying myself on a scale i did not think was possible. I have over +45 hrs and have and only 5% into the story of the game. Sure there are still bugs and crashes. But on the funscale its way up there with GTA V and Fallout 4.Even with prevalent exploits.

The one thing that is good regarding an exploit is that is not systematically planned or programmed into a game. they are discovered by players that think outside the box.

In a way it seems fitting with a game like CP2077 that people would "hack" the system.

All in all. The game is fun. Now make it immortal and give us public mod support!

The one thing that i always going to remember is a game called Cyberpunk 2077 that helped save the last days of 2020 that started with something unimaginable (Pandemic)

Hope 2021 really bring good tidings to us all!

They can barely make the game run and you want them to make mod tools?

Trust me i got a modded skyrim that is beyond next gen graphics. With mod support the modding community fixes this game faster then you can imagine.

I second this notion! Proper modding tools are gonna be a must-have for the game's longevity - but there's no need to rush things... again :D

Top Bottom