Okay...how the heck do I get back into V's apartment?

+
I fast traveled to her building, but the elevator only goes to 1 and 7....IIRC I need to go to 8 to get to her floor...HOW? Not seeing the option. Playing on PS4. Thanks!

Thanks...door seems locked or maybe I'm taking wrong stairs? EDIT: Found it, THANK YOU!!

Last edited:

Guest 4461026

There should be a house icon on your minimap that shows you which one is your apartment. Its quite possible that you are experiencing a bug though, hard to tell with the randomness this game suffers from in that regard.

There should be a house icon on your minimap that shows you which one is your apartment. Its quite possible that you are experiencing a bug though, hard to tell with the randomness this game suffers from in that regard.
The icon only appears on your map if you changed the map settings, so some people might not see it. Thanks anyways!

If you use the elevator in the garage where Jackie drops you off the elevator goes right to the same floor. V's place is just around the corner from there.
Might take some time to orient exactly where that is though.
It took me quite a while to figure out where I was supposed to enter that garage when you come drive towards it.

Might take some time to orient exactly where that is though.
It took me quite a while to figure out where I was supposed to enter that garage when you come drive towards it.

Me too. I am not sure why - it is in a very easy to find place. Guess I thought it was just there for the prologue and not an actual place and never paid attention where it is. Or just didn't paid attention:)
..maybe a thing that can be a bit confusing is that the entrance is in a separate (or so it seems) building....

Me too. I am not sure why - it is in a very easy to find place. Guess I thought it was just there for the prologue and not an actual place and never paid attention where it is. Or just didn't paid attention:)
..maybe a thing that can be a bit confusing is that the entrance is in a separate (or so it seems) building....
At first, when leaving the megabuilding through the main entrance I thought I had to 'turn right' but then you go into the wrong direction.
It was not immediately clear to me that from main entrance PoV you should turn left straight onto the ramp (and avoid pedestrians)

Top Bottom